June Meeting in Daphne

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

June Meeting in Daphne

Post by reeferpuffer »

Ok guys, the next meeting will be held in Daphne. Alittle closer for you p'cola guys also......the meeting will more than likely be on the 2nd saturday of June...at 6:30-7..normal meeting time... as a requirement...all member should bring atleast one guest....if none then thats ok, but whom ever brings a guest and is interested in the reefing hobby as well, i will give the recruiter 1 free frag...but the person cant be just a filler, they have to be actually interested or you wont get the frag...i think a little ultimatem would get some growth in the club...if you need anymore information..call my cell at 251-599-0625...the address is 912 Van Ave...Apartment 217. Bring food, drinks, and a friend!...i expect alot of people, and will be disapointed if there is only a few...

Directions:

get off the I-10 exit A and head towards the fairhope area...go all the way down til you see a Target center...go past the target til you the the Terry Thompson (former Bill Steber) chevrolet dealership. the road is right across the street...Ashley Gates Apartments is directly on the left...we are the 1 set of buildings as you come through the entrance....if looking at the front of the building, we are the bottom right....or, look for the blue light blaring out from the window from the tank...i hope to see many more people there!

mike & leslie
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

If we bring 5 people can we get 5 frags :D

Great effort on your part to step out there and try an increase participation. I will try and do my part as well.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Mike you drive a hard bargin... where you planning on getting said frags?
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Just wanted to move this back to the top so it didn't get lost.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

LOL, like the bump emoticon, clever !
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate