75AGA Entire reef setup or parting out....

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Kart Racer's doing a FO tank, so it's cool :)
-Josh Murrah
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Ok...just reflecting on trying to get the engeering goby out of my reef....tank would never clear up....always digging and throwing sand....he needs to be in a bare bottom tank also....
bertz_maru
Amoeba

Post by bertz_maru »

does anyone know if this tank is still set up???
ReefBert
Amoeba

Hey

Post by ReefBert »

Sorry guys, I have been in the hospital for the last 3 days. I wrecked my truck and got pretty banged up. I have been home now for a total of 20 minutes. I wanted everyone to know what happened asap so you didnt think I was some jerk who just stopped replying. I still want to part this tank out, and I will still sell everything to everyone that requested something, but only if they still want it. Thanks for understanding.

Bert
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Wowsah, I'm sorry to hear you were in a wreck!!! How badly did you get injured?
-Josh Murrah
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I just tried to call you about an hour ago. I am sorry to here about what happend.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

did you still want to get up on wed nov 3 if not that fine sorry to here about the wreck hoe things go ok if we need to delay for some time thats cool with me just let me know

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Wow man hate to hear that. I for one still want the stuff I asked about when you are up to fooling with it. Just let me know.

Jeff
bertz_maru
Amoeba

Post by bertz_maru »

hey,
im sorry to hear about your wreck.. but your doing good right?? well i still want the tank and stuff.. but its cool on the delay... ill pm you...
ReefBert
Amoeba

Post by ReefBert »

Yeah im fine. Thanks all for caring ;-) I totalled my truck. I was going to fast on a back road in AL and my truck went off the road. I think I was trying to light a cigaratte. It happened so fast. The airbags saved my life, but also split the bridge of my nose. A couple stiches, some good painpills, and a week later Im back in business. I had a friend offer to buy the entire tank while I was out of it this week. I feel really bad because I promised a lot of stuff to a lot of people, but the last thing I wanted to do this week was to worry about the tank so I just sold the whole thing. He came by and broke it down and transported it up north with him. I hope you guys can understand.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

That's what you wanted from the beginning so I'm sure that we all understand. I'm glad you fared well and are back in business.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Hey just having you alive to share in the next meeting is all that counts!
Karen
ReefBert
Amoeba

Post by ReefBert »

Thanks guys. Although, I am not sure there is a place for me at the meetings since I have no tank! :shock: But the 300g in-wall will start in 6-8 months and I will be able to frag swap again. I am going to document the whole thing and take bunches o pics. The new house will have drains and lines put in the foundation just for the tank and a little 50 square foot work area behind it.

BTW, does anyone have a late 90's civic for sale? I seem to be out of transportation at the moment lol
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Glad you made it through ok. No big deal on the stuff I wanted after everything you went through.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Dang, missed out on a cheap tang :)

I'm glad to hear you're "on the mend" now... looking forward to hearing about the new tank when you start the project!

I have a loooong thread in the AL reefkeeper's area on this site regarding my 240G setup, I home-made everything, and I think it turned out pretty decent, might want to give it a read.
-Josh Murrah