Frag trade.....

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

tbmoore wrote:shawn, joe, and andy got most of the frags.....I just got the scraps...did not take any pictures of the sps club....it is a secrete group.....do not want to let their names out.....I do think I have misplaced those things left for Karen....I am not sure they were really left here.....this might require an investagation. :roll: :roll: :roll:
HEY!!!! Watch it Buckoh! :evil: Those are mine. BUT if you are sweet and take real good care of them for me, I will be bringing you a surprize. :D
Karen
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Xster wrote:Karen, Terry has been more than happy to keep a couple of things for you. So make sure you come get 'em, or he might forget who it belongs to.

Thanks Terry for bringing out his entire stash of spirits and for trusting me to do the fragging while I was not sober. After all that work, I still left empty-handed. :(

Thanks Shawn, for the " CR Reserve!" It was "smooth as the other side of the pillow." 8)
Thanks for taking them over for me John. I can't wait to see them. And believe me, as for Terry, "GET YOUR FINGERS OFF MY CORALS" :twisted: Or!
Karen
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

:roll: :roll:
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Yea sorry no pictures please, most of the fraggin was done while Terry was distracted. :D

Joe