Just an FYI

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Alright, I am going to try a couple of pictures.

This is a test and only a test.

By the way, anyone know why I cannot log into galleries?

Phil
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Did anyone go to Amazons or Wet Pets this weekend?? If so what did you think, purchase. I went to Wet Pets Thurs. and got a HUGE Ricordia rock with over 50 polyps for less than $50. I'm sure I can manage to get a few off if someone needs any. They are a pretty nice color, nothing smokin, but I have very rarely seen a rock so full so I bought it. Who bought a frag of the blue Tonga stag at Amazons?? Those are actually a bit few and far between.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I visited both stores on saturday. I could not find anything to buy at Wet Pets. I bought a blue acro frag and an orange cap frag at Amazons River. I did not think the blue frag was a stag.

Both stores are nice and have very friendly owners. I give the edge to Amazon's only because of the coral stock.

Aqua Works (Tim) has a shipment arrive saturady morning that beat anything else around hands down. I bought three pieces there.

Phil
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

It's a stag. He got two and they were both pretty hot, I'm getting what's left of it Tues. I wish I would have went ahead and bought the whole piece. Here is another pic of the same coral.
http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/sps.html
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Yep, that looks like the one.

Phil
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Pretty sweet score if you ask me :D . I was going to go ahead and buy the whole thing but I told him go ahead and get two frags off it so he could make alittle more money, plus it knocked my price down some too. I'm gonna have to get over there and check out your setup.