BRAND NEW 135RR for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

NOLACLS
Amoeba

BRAND NEW 135RR for sale

Post by NOLACLS »

I just found this site and I am trying to sell this tank...if you or anyone you know has anymore questions just PM or Email me. Make sure you put 135tank in the subject so I dont Del it thinking its spam :D

Ok I picked up this 135 from glasscages.com. It has 2 over flows with a drain and return in each and has the big bulkheads. It also has the glass cover for it. I bought the tank and put it down on the floor of my tank room and THATS IT!! I have never even set it on a stand. Why am I selling...because I want bigger and before I even get into setting this up I want to get a 180...start off right! So I paid about 470 for this tank from GC...so I am selling it for 400!!

Let me know if yall are interested in this...we can look into shipping because I have not shipped anything this bog before.

Pics here
http://tinypic.com/xb0hg
http://tinypic.com/xb0iq

There is one thing...when I picked up the tank and got it home I saw a small chip on the glass. I talked to them over at GC and they say it was not there when I picked it up...its hard to say...I looked at it but not very close and the tank was sitting up on the side where the ship was...so the chip side was on the floor of there moving truck. This chip only showed up when I turned lights on the tank so its possible I missed it when I picked up the tank. Anyway the guy assured me its fine and would not have any problems. I agree...its a real thin thin chip on the corner and its under the silicon. I took some pics so you can get a better look...but its not that bad I think.

http://tinypic.com/xb0op
http://tinypic.com/xb0pf

This is NOT why I am selling the tank...before the wife wanted a table and rug in front of the tank...and now she thinks there will not be room anyway...so now I want the 24" over the 18".

I am in New Orleans Louisiana and if your close (just tell me where your at) and interested ill deliever!!!
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Sent you an email, still for sale?

Joe
ten_ten_83
Amoeba

Post by ten_ten_83 »

what are the demensions?
Rodney
Finally Converted!
30 Oceanic Cube
NOLACLS
Amoeba

Post by NOLACLS »

Shoot yall im sory I didnt see this sooner. The tank is still for sale and it is 6'x18x25tall

:EDIT: thought it said jan not feb...so it hasnt been that ling

If you email me make sure you put in the subject its for the tank for sale...I get so much spam it could have gotten deleted.

I will also have a 110 up for sale to that is my old tank once I get my new one up and running...if anyone wants more info ask me.
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I would be more interested in the 110. Do you know about when it will be availible? Pics? LxWxH? Do you have equipment to go with it?

Joe

You can email me at jjh78@msn.com or contact me here.
NOLACLS
Amoeba

Post by NOLACLS »

The 110 will be sold when I have my new tank up and running...that could be a few months...I have to finish thinking of what I want to do with it then order it and set it up. Once I move all the stuff out the 110 I will sell it. It will be a ocenic 110 with the oak canopy and oak RR stand (black)...tank is RR as well. It will have a sump with a skimmer and skimmer pump (mag9 i think) and a return pump iwiki 30rxlt. Tank has been a reef for 7 years...front glass is in good shape...sides and back have good amount of coralin on it so it could use a good scraping. I am looking to get 800 for tank canopy stand filter and retun pump. All you need is lights ( i was running VHO's that im moving to the new tank) and then what ever you put in the tank.

Tank is 5' x 18 x 25 tall.