May want to sell my tank...

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

danielmiller82
Bristleworm

May want to sell my tank...

Post by danielmiller82 »

Im just fishing around for possible offers....
I have an 18g tall that has about 40 lbs of LR in it 2 Hammer, 2 frogspawn, small devils finger,some GSPs, a couple of riccordia, lots of shrooms and some button polyps. A really qick growing monti Cap a Perc and a Yellow watchman. Tons of bumblebee snails blue hermits and a scarlet. Plus it has a power compact light in the hood. A wooden stand(with blue laminate) and a HOB refuge (converted AC500) I do have a small outbreak of red slime that i thought I killed last month. It went away but came back last week. I just dont have much time for this right now. What is this thing worth? or what could I get for this?
-daniel
http://www.admiller.com
-30g long and a 9g percula tank in the babies room.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

hay daniel if you want to get rid of the "couple of riccordia, lots of shrooms and some button polyps" ill take them off your hands as i started up a 10 gallon at the beggining of the month let me know

was this part of the stuff that you got from me

thanks

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
shcreef
Amoeba

frogspawn and hammer

Post by shcreef »

Let me know if you want to part with the frogspawn or hammer let me know.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Re: May want to sell my tank...

Post by SaltnLime »

danielmiller82 wrote:Im just fishing around for possible offers....
I have an 18g tall that has about 40 lbs of LR in it 2 Hammer, 2 frogspawn, small devils finger,some GSPs, a couple of riccordia, lots of shrooms and some button polyps. A really qick growing monti Cap a Perc and a Yellow watchman. Tons of bumblebee snails blue hermits and a scarlet. Plus it has a power compact light in the hood. A wooden stand(with blue laminate) and a HOB refuge (converted AC500) I do have a small outbreak of red slime that i thought I killed last month. It went away but came back last week. I just dont have much time for this right now. What is this thing worth? or what could I get for this?

Memebers are not allowed to sell thier largest tanks unless they are upgrading to a bigger one, or splitting into multiple tanks.......... I think it is written in the by laws....located somewhere in Snoop's attic. :P
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
ten_ten_83
Amoeba

Post by ten_ten_83 »

I would be interested in the tank setup itself. If you decide to part out the inhabitants or move them somewhere else. I am looking to start from scratch on a project.
Rodney
Finally Converted!
30 Oceanic Cube