April meeting, Sat April 30 at Jeff's

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I just got in and going to start to frag shortly.....Just got the word I will be going back to Africa the first of june......Here we go again... :lol: :lol:
Will try and get some nice frags...might even frag the PM......and Steve ellis......will see how many crowns I have..... :lol: :lol:
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

tbmoore wrote:
Will try and get some nice frags...might even frag the PM.....
Well I will take a frag of it.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Well since the PM's going price is about $100-$150 for every 1/2 inch I will take a 1/50 inch piece :D
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

well the lights went out on me.....I have to quit since I can't see and have to get up at three... Frags will be kept in ac at wk till tomorrow nt...This is some of what I have

Purple monster 1/2 in frag $30
steve ellis stag $25
scroll coral $5
purple famosa 3" $35
larger purple famosa $45
purple caps $5-$10
orange caps $5
leather $10
large green slimers $10
toothpick $5-10
green pricillipori $10
purple famosa nubs $5

I was going to get more but ran out of time....some I have more than one will just have to sort thru it......I might have missed something and was going to get more but just ran out of time...maybe next time
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I will take the PM if Andy doesn't want it or if you have two and the green Pocillopora. If I can come up with some more $ I might get more.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

What does a steve ellis stag, purple famosa, and the green pricillipori look like. Are they pictured in any of the pictures posted. Are you able to bring a frag of your green monti cap?
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I'll take the leather. :D
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Here I what I am wanting

Purple monster 1/2 in frag $30
scroll coral $5
large green slimers $10
toothpick $5
purple famosa nubs $5
Green cap (if you can get one)
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Thanks Jeff, The meeting was great. The turnout was even better that I expected and your tank looks great. Tell your wife thanks too because I'm sure that she had to do a lot. I also appreciate the frag.

Terry, thanks for the frag. I just got finished acclimating it and I will let you know how it does. Hopefully next meeting I will be able to afford to buy more of your frags.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Thanks for the great gathering Jeff!
-Josh Murrah
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Thanks Jeff for the great meeting....sorry I left early but had been working all day and had to get up at 3am to go back to wk....Tell you wife thanks for putting up with us.....It was great to see everyone again...Hope everyones frags do ok..if not let me know we will do something.....Maybe next time I can party a little more....I will try to have a pool/meeting in July after I get back from Africa....I should be warm enough by then and I will need to blow off a little steam....great food but where was the piggies?????Lots of new faces but some of the oldtimers were missing...Jeffs got quite a setup....3 tanks + sump all in a loop....great tank and fab growth in fuge.....shame for all who missed it.....Terry
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Thank you for the great time Jeff and Laura. We loved your tanks. Jeff glad to see you gearing to the SPS, and Laura, you know I think your ship tank rocks! Thanks again for the pruning Jeff. :wink:
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Thanks Jeff and Laura for the great party/meeting. We had a great time. I will keep you posted on the frag that you gave me. Maybe in June we will host a meeting.
reefman8471
Amoeba

Thanks, Jeff

Post by reefman8471 »

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the wonderful meeting on Saturday night. Karen and I loved it; the food was good and your tanks are great. The company was top notch.
Hope to see you soon and I can't wait for the next meeting!!!

Thanks again,

James
There are no problems; only solutions.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Thank you everyone who came! Laura and I had a good time. I can't believe you guys ate all those hot dogs! They were a suitable substitute for the piggy's... I guess ( :( ).

Josh & Deanna were kind enough to stay over and keep me drinking! Terry left a huge frag in my tank, so now I guess I have to go buy some glue ( :wink: )! Karen, be sure to tell your brother we said 'thank you' for the vodka he left (last night I killed the brain cells that were storing his name)! I'm not sure who all left beer, but there must be a bunch of you... thanks!
Wind me up!