nano reef for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

NM354
Copepod

nano reef for sale

Post by NM354 »

its a 12X12X12 cube with stand, canopy, 70 watt 10K hqi metal halide, 2 9 watt actinic pc's, and 3 micro jet power heads. I am consolidating my two reef tanks into my 75 in about a week or so. I am asking $200 for the set up.
bertz_maru
Amoeba

Post by bertz_maru »

any more pics?? what all do i get for 200?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

That is a very cute little setup.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

Everything that’s in the tank is going to be transferred into the 75 so all I am selling is the tank, lights, stand/canopy, and power heads. I can get some more pics later right now I am in the process of moving and all the tanks are at the new apartment and the computer is at the old one.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

id like to get the lights but for just a little more the whole set up would be nice have you had any takers on it yet it might be about 2 weeks for me to get some cash up for it but if you have not had any takers ill get it

did you run any skimmer on it

thanks

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

I finally got the cable cut on in the new apartment so i can finally respond. i have attached a link for more photo's. i never ran a skimmer on it or a filter just some powerheads and did water changes often. If you have any questions let me know it is still for sale as of friday the 22.
http://www.mbrk.com/modules.php?set_alb ... _album.php