MERRY X-MAS

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

MERRY X-MAS

Post by donkeyclubmember »

got to love deer hunters. (and i am one)
Attachments
deer Christmas.JPG
deer Christmas.JPG (47.88 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I love that. I cannot believe it took someone so long to come up with that. I wonder if they would run me out of the neighborhood if I displayed that.
mykpoz
Amoeba

older joke

Post by mykpoz »

Merry Christmas
A young man wanted to purchase a Christmas gift for his new sweetheart. As they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic, but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.

During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note: 'I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove.'

'These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart.'

'I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.'

'When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing.'

'Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night. All my love.'

'P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.'
steveanddanni
Amoeba

Post by steveanddanni »

That's hilarious!
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

:lol: