Pensacola to Gulfport

Saw a nice frag for a great price ? Let us know so we can buy it first !

Moderator: snoopdog

99lsfm2
Amoeba

Pensacola to Gulfport

Post by 99lsfm2 »

I know what stores we have in Mobile and I know about Bigfish. What other stores are worth going to within a few hours drive from Mobile?

Mark
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

well in pensacola we have, reefscapes, reefers, aqua works, aquaria, and waterworld. Now it can be a hit or miss at all of them but if you come to pensacola its not to difficult to hit up all of them while you are here. I stop by most of them at least every other week.
99lsfm2
Amoeba

Post by 99lsfm2 »

Sounds like a road trip to P-Cola.

THX Fishfood!

Mark.
jagal
Amoeba

Pensacola Shops

Post by jagal »

I would stay away from Aqua Works.

Not a reputable dealer at all.

jagal
FishnFool
Amoeba

Post by FishnFool »

Just because you had a problem with aqua works don't rub them in the dirt,i have had nothing but good dealings with them and they will continue to get my buisness.You seem to have this problem with slamming them alot anyway!
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I have to agree with Fishfood. I tend to hit all of the stores in Pensacola if it's possible. It is definately hit or miss, seems like most times I go there the shipment is coming in "tomorrow" :lol:
If you decide to make the trip, it wouldn't hurt to give some of them a call first.

FWIW, I like the guys at aquaworks.

Sue
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I think most places in town get their shipments in on Tuesdays. I know Reef Scapes gets them on Thursdays or Fridays but they hardly ever get them in. The only one I don't visit often is Reefers because it is downtown and I can hit the others by making a big loop down 110 and then back up 9th ave, to Olive Road.
reefer21
Amoeba

Post by reefer21 »

Don't forget debbie's tropical too, but thats not in pensacola it's in pace. Also there is original aqua pets in pace too. Oh, I also think aqua works is a very helpful place and they sell great products. Just becasue you have a bad expirence with them don't bash them into the ground.
jagal
Amoeba

Post by jagal »

You can keep doing business there if you like, but I will continue to practice my 1st admendment right and speak out against people who are not honest.

I will continue to tell anyone who asks that I think Aqua Works is bad business. Looking at Aqua Works business history is more than enough to turn most people away.

Keep shopping there. That is your choice, but don't try to censor me because you don't agree with my views.

jagal
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Psst.. you have no 1st ammendment right here, this is a privately owned and ran board, the person whos coffee you're pissing in pays the bills and maintains this board. There are ways for you to express your negative experience without slandering a local business, no one wants to take the risks of being in a libel suit because a user chose to defame a known local business, does that make sense?
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

On another not, Reefer21, what is debbie's tropical like? I work not too far from pace, but have never heard of that place.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Brandon wrote:On another not, Reefer21, what is debbie's tropical like? I work not too far from pace, but have never heard of that place.

Neither have I... I don't cross the bridge often though.
FishnFool
Amoeba

Post by FishnFool »

jagal wrote:You can keep doing business there if you like, but I will continue to practice my 1st admendment right and speak out against people who are not honest.

I will continue to tell anyone who asks that I think Aqua Works is bad business. Looking at Aqua Works business history is more than enough to turn most people away.

Keep shopping there. That is your choice, but don't try to censor me because you don't agree with my views.

jagal

Have you ever even been in Aqua Works and bought anything for you to have the opinion you have?I think if you had some bad buisness there you should be an adult on just not be a return customer instead of trying to drag their name and buisness through the dirt because you were not waited on like a child!Now you have my opinion too!See my point.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

FishnFool wrote:
jagal wrote:You can keep doing business there if you like, but I will continue to practice my 1st admendment right and speak out against people who are not honest.

jagal

Have you ever even been in Aqua Works and bought anything for you to have the opinion you have?I think if you had some bad buisness there you should be an adult on just not be a return customer instead of trying to drag their name and buisness through the dirt because you were not waited on like a child!Now you have my opinion too!See my point.
Yes he has and he made a post about it before which was locked.

Back on subject... If anyone wants to wander over to the P'cola area I'd be happy to take you to a few of these stores if I have time. Just pm me and let me know you are coming. We will stop at aqua works second to last!!!
FishnFool
Amoeba

Post by FishnFool »

I believe he said it was a friend of his that had the problem with aqua works,not himself personally,that is why i asked.