Calcium Reactor for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I'm going to have to bump this because the sale fell through twice. I could use the cash now also(wedding in July). Still $250
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I'm going to bump this again. I had a bunch of people interested before. Where did you all go.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

guess i'll bump it one more time. probably go to the stores this week and have them post it also.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Well now that the wedding is over with I have some time to try to sell this again. And with Jenn moving in I need the room. I never got around to posting it at stores around town but I hope to do it shortly. I'm still looking for $250 for this. Contact me if you are interested. I'm in Pensacola.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

$225
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Does it come completely ready to use? If not, what would I have to buy for it? I have been kicking around the idea of buying one.

Jeff
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

All you need is a way to supply it with water. I had it T'd off of the return line. If you are not able to do that you would need a seperate pump. Now I'm not exactly sure how big of a pump that would be. I could investigate though.
Dxtr
Amoeba

Post by Dxtr »

Fishfood,

I have a 40 gallon resivoir of RO/DI water that is gravity fed to my top off float valve in my sump. Could I "T" the water line from the resivoir to the Calcuim reactor and then from the reactor to the top off float valve in my sump? I am interested in a calcium reactor, however, after all my research, I still do not know if it is feasable for me to attache this way.....

BTW - I should have a colt frag ready for you in a few days if you are sitll interested.

Thanks
Peace! - Dxtr
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Dxtr.. I don't think what you are describing would work. You are most likely going to want very slow output from the reactor and if it is only running when the float valve goes down due to evaporation I don't think you will get a constant imput of calcium into the tank.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Drew,

Who made the reactor?

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Redfish wrote:Drew,

Who made the reactor?

Phil
I'm not really sure. I've seen some out there that look similar but I'd have to look it up on line. I got it used and there wasn't really any logo's or anything on it that I could see.