100 gallon tank, stand and canopy.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

100 gallon tank, stand and canopy.

Post by Scott »

I am selling my 100 gallon tank stand and canopy. it is reef ready but does not have the overflows, the rear top corners are drilled with 90 degree pvc fittings and strainers. I used it this way for years and actually prefer it because there is no way for fish and snails to get into your plumbing, you can easily adjust water level in the tank and it looks pretty clean. If you search my name you can probably see some old pics of it and I hosted a meeting in February or March of 2003 (?) where Brandon took some great pictures. I should have it cleaned out tonight so I will get pics then. Only looking for $200 and I will entertain trades but I really don't need much and have no place to put livestock. If you are interested in a trade, PM me what you have.

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
satchmofish
Amoeba

Post by satchmofish »

what are the diminsions? VERY interested.

thanks,
Russ
uncommon valor was a common virtue
marinebiologist
Amoeba

Post by marinebiologist »

sent pm
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I had the movers take it outside for me so that I can get it cleaned. its 5 feet long, 18 inches wide and 21 inches tall. The stand and canopy are cherry and the canopy was built by my uncle so that the whole front folds up and then the whole top raises and there are some supports to hold it up. I will send some pics probably tomorrow because I am about to have to leave for my root canal today.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.