2 items for sale.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

2 items for sale.

Post by Fishfood »

I have a 30 lb bag of Carib Sea Aragamax Sand for sale and a rock of purple shrooms. I'll sell the bag of sand for $20 and the shroom rock for $20. Its pick up only and I'll meet you at any of the stores around town(pensacola). I can also take the sand to work and meet up in Daphne sometime around lunch time during the week. The shroom rock has 7-10 maybe more polyps with 7 of them between quarter size up to 3 inches in diameter and the others are smaller new polyps.

Drew
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

Drew, sorry for not getting back sooner. The shrooms look just like mine. Didn't get any from or give any to Sue in the past? I got some that look just like yours from her a few months ago and they are going like gang busters. I'll take the Agramax from you if we can hook up. I'm headed for Biloxi tomorrow and will be coming back thru P'cola on Thursday morning late morning or early afternoon. I've got a stop to make at Fat Fish along the way so I'm figuring i'll hit P'Cola around lunch time or a little after. I'll send you a PM this afternoon. Could really use the sand!
Doc :D
dapaman05
Amoeba

mushroom

Post by dapaman05 »

I would like to buy your rock! However, it will be a few days before we can get to pensacola to meet you. Are you available in the evenings?
Thanks.
PS- I will PM you our contact phone numbers
Pat & David
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

If the shrooms are like mine (and they sure do look like it) you're going to love them. Mine are doing so well that I'll probably start fragging them next month.
Doc :D