150 gallon for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

If anyone is interested in just the tank, stand, canopy, sump I'm willing to buy this and part it out.

Drew
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

didn't you just part yours out to go fish only? :p
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I want a few things from this tank and Kristyn wants to sell this thing. I'm going to be parting out some of this stuff as well. I wanted a few things from her setup and livestock.

Call me crazy. :shock:
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

If we weren't crazy, we wouldn't be in this hobby! You've got lots of company.
Doc :D
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Yea, after going through 3 weeks of selling off stuff in my tank I'm getting more to sell of. You would think I was sick of waiting around all weekend for people to come and pick up stuff but I figure if I can get the things I want and sell off the stuff I don't need or want and it be cheaper for me than buying the stuff new I might as well do it. Besides setting up the tanks like this is the best part. I think I get bored when its all set up and I can't do much more to it.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Dr. Hank,

I dont mean to get off topic here or step on anyone's toes, but you criticze me for doing this very thing, but it is okay for others to do so? Just wondering why that is so? :roll:

No offense meant to Drew.

Andy
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Well she did state in her first post that she has no desire to part it out but that whoever buys it can do so. I asked about a few things and she didn't want to part out everything and have to deal with it so I offered to find a someone to buy the tank and I would take the things I want and part out the rest. I've spent the last week looking for people to buy the tank, so far with no luck. The deal wasn't going to happen unless I got someone to buy the tank, but now she said I could come get the stuff I wanted and she would find someone to buy the tank so she doesn't have to keep the thing up and running.

I wouldn't have ever done it if she didn't say it was ok. I even talked to kristyn about it in our e-mails. I'm still in the process of finding someone to buy the tank from her as well and will keep that effort up until the tank sells.

I don't want this to be an issue between folks on this forum so please drop it in this thread

Kristyn will still have the 150 gal tank, stand, sump, plumbing, fans, moonlights, some maxi jets and probably a few other odds and ends for sale. She is looking for $500 for everything I mentioned and whatever else I don't end up taking, which at this point is unknown until I get over there this weekend.
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

SOLD

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

EVERYTHING has been sold
-Kristyn