Check it out.

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Check it out.

Post by snoopdog »

"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Yep can't wait. I get free screenings through a bud at work for all the Sony/Columbia pictures.... next month looks like the Desperado sequel (once upon a time in mexico or something?) and then Underworld next week. Fun, and free to boot!
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah but you know what, the movie theater has gone to shit. Today we went to see Jeepers Creepers 2, and it is probably the last time i will go to the movies. The entire theater was horribly loud with people talking through the movie. And guess what ? You remember watching "Scary Movie" ? The part where the chick talked through the movie and they stabbed her....she was sitting to my right. I mean she was talking so loud in parts that the people could here her up top of the movie. It was like there was a part where the guy hurt his leg and could not walk, and she screamed out "He better get up sucka, your next" "get up brotha!!". I have had it with the theater, or our area, i dont know which.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate