55 gal Tub Complete setup must go! Cheap!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

HCJohn
Amoeba

55 gal Tub Complete setup must go! Cheap!

Post by HCJohn »

Ok, due to some medical issues Im having to sell off my tank. Here is a list of what I have.

55 gal tub: Measurements are 36 x 18 x 20.5 inches

Nice custom built stand.

2 quiet one sump pumps

a 30 gallon sump

approx 80lbs of live sand

approx. 80lbs of Marshall Island live rock...loaded with orange ricordia.

dual ballast 400 watt metal halide lighting

110 watts of compact flourescent lighting

Hot Magnum Filter

3 heaters

3 or more powerheads

hangon back overflow

Aqua Remora hang on skimmer

A bubble coral

Some zoos

Some Button Polyps

Some Mushrooms

100's of tiny white/grey star fish

100's of snails

a blue damsel

Sailfin Tang

Coral Beauty

large coral banded shrimp

MUCH MUCH MORE!

Now for the bad: I have these little anemones that I thought at first were just small green bubble tips. It was just 2 to start with but there are ALOT more then that now. They dont look anything like glass anemones that Ive ever seen and if there werent so many of them I would still think they were bubble tips...but Im thinking that some are going to have to be eradicated.

And lastly, I cant seem to keep my sump adjusted. I dont know why, but the level in my tank keeps rising and lowering.

Finally, there are a few scratches on the glass of the tank. They arent real bad but I want full disclosure.

I really really really really dont want to split this so Im going to post this cheap...hopefully cheap enough that I can sell it really quick.

First 500 bucks takes it. Everything I have. I really hate this as I have ALOT more invested and I know that I will never have another tank that looks this good again, but I just cant keep up with it anymore. :(

Please just email me at hcm228@gmail.com or pm me here. Im sure I will get the email quicker though.

Here are some pics I took of the tank about a week after I had it setup. The tank isnt clean at all at the moment and my camera isnt working so this is all I can show. The tank has been setup almost 2 years now.

By the way, I will throw in a 28gal bowfront tank and stand, 175watt metal halide setup and another 55 gal cube that is basically only good for either a reptile setup or a sump tank to whoever takes this if they want. If my calculations are correct, all of this stuff in good used condition is worth approx. 3 times what Im asking and could easily be split up for a nice profit. Thanks in advance for looking.

28 Gallon Bowfront Tank
35lbs Fiji rock (taken by Katrina)
50lbs Live Sand (taken by Katrina)
175 MH lighting
110watts of PC lighting
chrisalmand
Amoeba

Post by chrisalmand »

Ill take it, please give me a call 8503242749
I do not always grow corals, but when I do, I prefer dos acros.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Chris, your going to have to get a bigger store, lol.