Our New Tank

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Corals and fish look great. That is a monster frogspawn and I like the Devils hand leather.
BigPumper
Amoeba

Post by BigPumper »

Jahdiel wrote:Cose up of more
Hey Karen, Is that a sun coral in the last photo? I would like to purchase a few polyps from you guys if possible... Thanks.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Crustman wrote:Corals and fish look great. That is a monster frogspawn and I like the Devils hand leather.
Thanks, sent you PM
Karen
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

strout wrote:Well, if your serious, third set of pics numbers Two and Four, there is another one but I can probley get that one from the LFS, its the Green Toad Stool. We bought a (not sure what its called but its a brown toad stool and its really taken off, about four times bigger than when we bought it about four months ago.
PM sent
Karen
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

BigPumper wrote:
Jahdiel wrote:Cose up of more
Hey Karen, Is that a sun coral in the last photo? I would like to purchase a few polyps from you guys if possible... Thanks.
I think that would be possible :)
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Hey Karen and Bill the tank is looking great. How have you been?
BigPumper
Amoeba

Post by BigPumper »

Hey Karen, how much do you want per polyp for the sun coral?
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

andy4499 wrote:Hey Karen and Bill the tank is looking great. How have you been?
Been real good. Busy getting into a little of everything. Our latest venture is we are building a workshop 50' x 32' to do my stainedglass work/upholstery/ refinishing/ & build furniture out of. Figure we can't sit stagnet waiting for the state to come through. With the economy the way it is, it might take 5-10 yrs to come through. Now the bug hit us STRONG again as you can see.
How is all with you?
Karen
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Stainedglass work / Upholstery/ Refinishing/ Build Furniture, and you still have time for a tank and sleeping. :shock:
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

strout wrote:Stainedglass work / Upholstery/ Refinishing/ Build Furniture, and you still have time for a tank and sleeping. :shock:
I also am a beautician, landscape, and paint. I get bored doing just one thing. ADD? Could be! :lol:
Karen
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

lol 8) to much for my plate, couldnt keep up with you, :D
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Sounds like you have been up to a lot. We have just been working a lot and that is about it. I am now designing the new levees for New Orleans and Crissie has started a new job in Pensacola. She hates the drive and is trying to find something else in Mobile. We may be trying to Move within the next year or so and we may also be trying to have a baby in the near future. So I think a lot of things are going to be changing in the future. So the state is still going to build that road right through your home one day. I thought they would have already done that, but what can you say. That is the state for you.
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

I got to go there and see it. It is very nice. The Sun corals are huge and the other corals are doing great. Thanks again Karen for the nice things.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Your welcome, glad to see everything is doing good.
That is a beautiful Galaxy you have there!
Karen
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Galaxea came from Fat Fish. They had 2 huge colonies. The one I pictured was even bigger but I lost some of the lower part of the colony. I was painting on full strength Kent Tech D Iodine coral dip to save it. The stuff worked!