Frags for sale or trade

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

bluewater9753
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Frags for sale or trade

Post by bluewater9753 »

I have a few frags to sell or trade:

2 - Acropora loripes (pale green), 1.5' x 1.5"
Acropora loripes.jpg
Acropora loripes.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
2 - Montipora digitata (orange w/ pink tips), 3.5" - 4"
Digitata frag lg.jpg
Digitata frag lg.jpg (18.77 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
3 - M. digitata (same color morph as above), 0.5" - 1"

1 - branching hammer coral, small polyp

1 - branching hammer coral, three small polyps
Hammer frag.jpg
Hammer frag.jpg (26.17 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
2 - asst. zoas, 12 or more polyps each
Zoa frags.jpg
Zoa frags.jpg (19.33 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
Let me know if you are interested.
bluewater9753
Amoeba

Re: Frags for sale or trade

Post by bluewater9753 »

No takers? I am new to this but I know these aren't the best out there. Are the frags just too plain or is it something else?
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Post by jimbob21123 »

i havent been able to see the pics since you posted them, just blank boxes with a x in the top left corner. dont know if they showing up for anyone else or not but might want to try posting again or try with photobucket or picasa to load them on. also try putting some good prices on them so people know what you wanting to get for them. could just be cause its so close to christmas, my girlfriend said i better not bring anything else home for my tank til after christmas. lol she dont know about my new protein skimmer that should be delivered the next day or 2 :lol:
bluewater9753
Amoeba

Post by bluewater9753 »

Thanks jimbob for the suggestion. I have the photos at http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af100/bluewater9753/. Not the best pictures but at least you can see them! As far as prices I would offer the loripes at $15 ea. (the picture does not do it justice, a nice green under actinics), $10 for the large digitatas and $5 for the small ones, $10 ea for the hammer and $8 ea for the zoas. I did not mention in the first message that I have green mushrooms too which I will practically give away. Although I have listed prices I would prefer to trade for other corals. Something other than Pavona, Turbinaria, Blastomussa, green star polyps, Candy cane, M. capricornis, yellow polyps and ricordia which I currently have. I live in Gulf Shores which is out of the way for some but maybe we could meet somewhere in between if you are interested. Thanks.
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Post by jimbob21123 »

yeah you have some nice pieces, my guess would be maybe cause its so close to christmas. plan on fragging out your ricordia anytime soon?
bluewater9753
Amoeba

Post by bluewater9753 »

No, not yet. I picked up a piece with three polyps just after Thanksgiving. I have no experience with cutting polyps asI am used to the mushrooms doing all the work for me :) .
SundownSerenity
Amoeba

Post by SundownSerenity »

i'm very interested in your pieces but my acropora that i've have for about 2 months just started bleaching... gotta figure it out first before i add anything else to it... i will look you up in the next few weeks if i can get it to live!! uhg!