test

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

biggraham
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

test

Post by biggraham »

trying to get a picture up loaded.
andy4499
Chromis

Re: test

Post by andy4499 »

seams like the test is not working. No pictures as of yet. :)
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
biggraham
Amoeba

Post by biggraham »

andy4499 wrote:seams like the test is not working. No pictures as of yet. :)

Do U have some tips on how to post the pictures.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

When you go to post a response, at the bottom you have two tabs Options and Upload attachment. You click on the Upload attachment and then you can click browse and find the picture on your computer. Once you find the picture you can then click add the file and it will add it to the response. Once you have uploaded all the pictures you want you can click submit to get it on the site.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

yeah listen to andy lol i use photo bucket links for mine andy's way maybe the way to go !
100 gallon mixed reef
biggraham
Amoeba

Post by biggraham »

andy4499 wrote:When you go to post a response, at the bottom you have two tabs Options and Upload attachment. You click on the Upload attachment and then you can click browse and find the picture on your computer. Once you find the picture you can then click add the file and it will add it to the response. Once you have uploaded all the pictures you want you can click submit to get it on the site.
It's telling me that my file is to big, so I got to find a way to shrink it 1st.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Pheonixsoul25
Photo bucket works too. I like the way you can edit the pictures on it with text and things.

biggraham
I downloaded a free program called Picasa 3 to edit the size of my pictures, but it can be a little tricky to resize the pictures. What program are you using to view your pictures? You should be able to click help and search the word resize and it will tell you how to resize your pictures.
opiy
Amoeba

Post by opiy »

If you can't figure out the resize thing, you can email the pic and I can do it. Photobucket is a good place to host pics that you want to put on a website. Under the picture on photobucket will be the IMG link all ready to go for you, all you have to do is copy and paste it to here.
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.