Stuff 4 sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

wtrhed
Copepod

Stuff 4 sale

Post by wtrhed »

What's up everyone??? Still have the big tank, but need to sell a few non used items. I have Billy & Karens 75gl treasure chest tank/stand/canopy that is drilled w/ overflows reef ready with the return pump and sump plus the T5 lighting setup they had. Will sell for $300. Also Billy & Karens 29gl bowfront tank and stand with a nice "sit on top 50/50 light" setup for $150 (the light setup cost more than what I am asking). I have more "stored" equip. than I have room for. We were BLESSED to have a new addition, Miss Mc Kenzie Sims 7/16/09 and she is absolutely the best thing EVER!!!!!!!, and really need the room. These items are all in great shape and can be set up immediatley. Please help us out and take this off my hands at a great bargain.
WWW.ADRENALINEFISHINGCHARTERS.com
251-747-6712
Capt. Ed
pheonixsoul25
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Stuff 4 sale

Post by pheonixsoul25 »

congrads on the new addition !!!
100 gallon mixed reef
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Thank you, I never knew how AWESOME a new life was, actually I was SCARED to death of the thought, but it is AMAZINGLY fun and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I also have a bucket of skeletons and good ruble that is great for frags, dry rock, sand, 400wt MH set-up w/ extra bulbs, full CO2 bottles, Ca reactor, overflow boxes, and alot of misc items if anyone is intersted. Thanks for looking.
251-747-6712
Capt. Ed
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I do not visit this site as often as I used to and I don't want to miss anyone who is interested so please call me direct

Captain Edward Sims
(251) 747-6712
251-747-6712
Capt. Ed
ms.kilowatt
Amoeba

Post by ms.kilowatt »

Could you send us a picture of the 75 gallon chest aquarium. Also how much sand do you have?
Thanks for your time,
Andrea ms.kilowatt@yahoo.com
ladyofthedeep
Amoeba

Post by ladyofthedeep »

what type of sand and how much $$$$ are you asking?
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Are you still in Orange Beach Eddie? I might have to stop by if you are going to be around Mardi Gras day (I have to take my kids to the parade in OB.)

If you are going to be around I will PM you my cell number. It's changed since the last time I talked to you.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Eddie,

What do you have in the way of dry rock? I'm going to assume its some fiji or something. What sizes and what prices are looking for. I just realized you left your phone #. I'll give you a call this weekend if I don't see you respond.

My first little one was born on 7-10-2009. I've known tons of folks who had babies in July. November of 08 must have been a fun month!!! :!:

Drew