lookin to buy sell or trade

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

BryanRatliff
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

lookin to buy sell or trade

Post by BryanRatliff »

right now i have two green and yellow zoa frags approx 2"x1" a 1.5" green birdnest and a 1.5"x1.5" gold colored zoa frag that i may trade but i am also looking to buy some frags or colonies if interested in sellin or trading please call me 228-263-0473 ask for Bryan i live in gulfport, mississippi
redpheonix
Copepod

Re: lookin to buy sell or trade

Post by redpheonix »

Hey this is Zack. Glad to see you joined the site. Hope all the frags you got from me are doing well and that they all made it and acclimated fine.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
bcarleton
Amoeba

Post by bcarleton »

What are you interested in? I have a shell with a few cinnamon polyps that you can have. Got like 8 cinn polyps just on rubble for $5. Got a rock with like 30+ cinn polyps for $15. I have another rock with like 50+ polyps that are like drab green and light purple, $20. Also have an expensive one. A rock with atleast 12 peach/purple rim Ricordea on it. Asking $100 for it. I'm in OS so not to far to go from Gulfport.
BryanRatliff
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by BryanRatliff »

Im interested in the zoas and ricordea rock but maybe we could work out something I just dont have room for a large rock in my tank so i would have to see the size of the rock because i already have close to 100lbs of live rock in a 55gallon give me a call and we can figure out something maybe you could come check out my tank and see if theres anything your interested in or if you would rather i could juss come check yours out and see if i want to buy anything