wts 72" light fixture(free tank)(EVERYTHING IS GONE)

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

likes2fly
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

wts 72" light fixture(free tank)(EVERYTHING IS GONE)

Post by likes2fly »

8 moon lights,4 98watt p/c,3 250w m/h lights and fans. unknown light bulb age but light fixture works like new. If I get my new tank set up by Sunday then the light will be for sell on Sunday. I will have fish,rock and maybe some coral for sell since I'm down sizing from a 180 to a 65. I have over 300 pounds of rock and might not use half of it. Right now only the light is up for grabs but for the right price I will sell some rock, its very nice rock with Coraline algae and most are large pieces 5 to 30 pounds. some rocks will have coral growing on it that I will just not have room for. $3 per pound for a really nice rock and $2 for everything else. I won't go less for rock, already had offer on store credit and I would like to have a part in his show tank(I might even donate). I have no bad critters in my tank. I would also consider trading rock for very nice Zoanthid(no $10 per head stuff).Maybe some really nice clams.Anything colorful. I will trade with vender's on the rock too but no trades on the light. I may or may not keep pumps that I have. I just bought two 1300gph pumps and one is still in box. I have a large capacity protein skimmer that I may sell too,sump tank etc. I will know more about what I want to sell after Sunday but the light I can't use and want to offset some of my new tank cost. Look up what these lights are selling for used before you make a reasonable offer but I will make you a good deal.My canopy fits over the light so you can have a canopy over it, I will let mine go with it.
Thanks for looking and swim long and grow big.
Attachments
photo2.JPG
photo2.JPG (115.93 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (123.57 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
Last edited by likes2fly on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
likes2fly
Amoeba

Re: wts 72" light fixture

Post by likes2fly »

I want to add that I might be interested in a NICE chiller.
GrandBayReef
Amoeba

Post by GrandBayReef »

I'm in the process of going from a 110 gallon to a 200 gallon. So I need a lot of the things that U R needing to get rid of. I shot U a PM with my contact info.
Ron
likes2fly
Amoeba

Post by likes2fly »

Just to give you a idea of the size of the rocks, the frogspawn lower left with the clown fish right above it is a good six and half inches in diamerter.
likes2fly
Amoeba

Post by likes2fly »

New tank is set up and running, sand that came with it was pretty dirty. I had to drain tank and refill with water. I wanted to keep the bacteria but next time i will clean it. I will seed from my other tank. Tank is clearing out but still cloudy. I can sell my light and a few rocks today if someone is in a hurry or wait a couple of days while I have time to move rock and coral that I'm keeping.I will be selling sump tank, skimmer, and pumps after live stalk are moved. I might be interested in a led light strip so i can have glimmer effect in my red max 250 bio tank but something nice.
2519794501 Please text me with request and offers so I don't get overwhelmed with calls. I repaired a crack on the tank and had no problem with it but for that reason It will be free but must be moved by you and alot of help. I can make a packaged deal if someone wants rock but can't get rid of tank until I sell rock.
Thanks
AgeDynasty
Amoeba

Re: wts 72" light fixture(free tank)

Post by AgeDynasty »

how much are u asking for the Light Fixture
150 Gallon Mixed Reef
75 Gallon Mixed Reef
40 Gallon Frag System
likes2fly
Amoeba