Sea Hair need bad!!!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

MAD-MAX
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Sea Hair need bad!!!

Post by MAD-MAX »

I need a sea hair ...my tank is growing hair bad !!
if anyone knows were i can get one Local please help !
Fishfood
Chromis

Re: Sea Hair need bad!!!

Post by Fishfood »

I have one that I'm passing on next week. Well we are kind of just selling it to the next person. I think there may be 3 people in line for it. It took care of most of the stuff in my tank in one weekend. I kept it an extra week so he could keep the stuff trimmed down for the snails to catch up. I don't know how long you wanted to wait but I just wanted to let you know there was one that will be available at some point.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I have one that I'm passing on next week. Well we are kind of just selling it to the next person. I think there may be 3 people in line for it. It took care of most of the stuff in my tank in one weekend. I kept it an extra week so he could keep the stuff trimmed down for the snails to catch up. I don't know how long you wanted to wait but I just wanted to let you know there was one that will be available at some point.
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Anything will help eat the algae, but you need to find the root of the algae problem or it will just continue.
MAD-MAX
Amoeba

Post by MAD-MAX »

Innerarity Reefs wrote:Anything will help eat the algae, but you need to find the root of the algae problem or it will just continue.
I don,t think it is a problem it looks just like a thriving Alabama reef...i just want to mow it down ...i have a rodi and the reef looks great with Clams Corals Cheato and 1 1/2 inch pretty flowing Alge grass like i have seen on every reef i have ever dived on !!!
reefman8471
Amoeba

Post by reefman8471 »

B&B has five of them for sale for $25 each.

James'
There are no problems; only solutions.