I Need a leaker tank or a screen cage for a reptile

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

redpheonix
Copepod

I Need a leaker tank or a screen cage for a reptile

Post by redpheonix »

Like it says I have a friend who is getting rid of some lizards and I need something to house them in till I can build a cage. I need one tank atleast 55 gals, will rent if necessary. Let me know if anybody has something. Thanks.
Need something asap.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Buddy08
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: I Need a leaker tank or a screen cage for a reptile

Post by Buddy08 »

have a 30 gallon tank thats collecting dust, i dont want it and would love to donate it so if you want it, its all yours zach. it was used as a quarantine tank, not sure if i would trust it to hold water now but it should be fine for reptiles
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

I've still got a kinda beat-up 55gal and stand sitting outside. Yours free if you want it.
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

I have to come over to daphne/fairhope area to pick up the reptiles and the 55 would work great for the frilled dragon till I can build the enclosure. If you will pm me your number or text me tomorrow at 228-990-7340 that would be great. I should be over there around 12 or so. Thanks.

I might hit you up for the 30 gal of the grandis day geckos don't come with a cage, but I think they might. Thanks for the quick replies
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

Just wanted to say thanks again for the 55 and stand. It's been working out great as a temp set up or my frilled. Just have to get started on building/designing an enclosure for him now.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred