Free shit

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Free shit

Post by snoopdog »

I am cleaning out the attic. This stuff has to go, meaning it is an all or nothing deal.

20 gallon I think.
10-12 gallon cube.
Glass lids, etc
29 Gallon drilled tank, painted black back.
20 gallon wood stand.
20 gallon wood canopy.
Power compact ballast.
two 20 gallon Uniquariums, half hex.
heaters
power heads
Instant ocean empty buckets, empty 5 gallon buckets.

More stuff......still filtering through it all.

Message me if you want to come get all this stuff.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Re: Free shit

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Pm sent.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

FYI

Whoever gets this stuff first gets it, you guys may have to fight over it, etc.

All I know is it is sitting in my garage and it is bulbs, ballast, tanks, etc.

There are more tank than I thought, even a little Eclipse tank.

First come first serve, that is the way I work. Whoever makes the best effort to get here gets it. I PM'd all request with my address and phone number.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Nevermind man forget it. I said I would leave now and you can't say anything will be there when I get there. I was more than willing to leave the minute I got your response from my pm, no questions asked, I planned on grabbing it all in one sweep from you not dig or pick through it. Appreciate it.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Well for anyone that cannot get here, I will be fragging next weekend and giving those away for free, and a boatload of frags, all Anthellia and Encrusted Gorgonia.

So if anyone is pissed off about not making it, you can always get frags next weekend.

Seriously though guys. I have 10 people sending me IM's and 10 people sending me text messages on my cell phone at the same time. I just wanted to clean my attic today and help someone out. As I said, as convenience to me it was first come first serve. I do not hold shit for people. Every time I worked that way in the past the person shows up, takes one thing and leaves me with a garage full of stuff, no matter what they say they are going to do.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

snoopdog wrote:Well for anyone that cannot get here, I will be fragging next weekend and giving those away for free, and a boatload of frags, all Anthellia and Encrusted Gorgonia.

So if anyone is pissed off about not making it, you can always get frags next weekend.

Seriously though guys. I have 10 people sending me IM's and 10 people sending me text messages on my cell phone at the same time. I just wanted to clean my attic today and help someone out. As I said, as convenience to me it was first come first serve. I do not hold shit for people. Every time I worked that way in the past the person shows up, takes one thing and leaves me with a garage full of stuff, no matter what they say they are going to do.
Don't worry about it. You can't please everyone, especially when you try to give away stuff for FREE.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Everything is now gone. It is amazing what one person can fit in a vehicle. I have seen creative packing but this was amazing.

I will make another post separate on the Anthelia and Gorgonia if anyone wants some.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Can't please everyone ? I wrote, I'm leaving Pensacola now, It'll take me an hour to get there", The text I got back was "I can't say there will be anything here when you get here".

The Pm that was sent to me was his address and his phone number, I got in the truck and left as soon as I got it, upon texting him in my truck I got that response. If I wasnt the first person to say I was coming then in his pm back to me he couldve stated that it was being picked up.

Lol.

No worries at all. I wasnt complaining at all. Oh and I had said I would take everything, even broken stuff and garbage, lol.
29nanomob
Copepod

Post by 29nanomob »

Innerarity Reefs wrote:Can't please everyone ? I wrote, I'm leaving Pensacola now, It'll take me an hour to get there", The text I got back was "I can't say there will be anything here when you get here".

The Pm that was sent to me was his address and his phone number, I got in the truck and left as soon as I got it, upon texting him in my truck I got that response. If I wasnt the first person to say I was coming then in his pm back to me he couldve stated that it was being picked up.

Lol.

No worries at all. I wasnt complaining at all. Oh and I had said I would take everything, even broken stuff and garbage, lol.

your a buisiness man and everything you say reflects your name. word of advice from exp. dont ever say a word just learn who to deal with and who not to deal with.
reefing just isnt the same living outside the glass....
bluwtr
Amoeba

Post by bluwtr »

Next time, save yourself the headache and put it at the side of the street. Leave it there for 1 hour with a sign that says "FREE". After the hour, change the sign to "$50"--it will be gone before you make it back to your garage! :D
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Unfortunately we live in a subdivision with rather strict ordinance against things like that.

After the fiasco this time I will probably just load the truck and take it to Dirt Incorporated. I try to be "green" at all times especially with electronics but ...........
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

LOL!
29nanomob
Copepod

Post by 29nanomob »

Good Will :)
bluwtr
Amoeba

Post by bluwtr »

I know Snoop, I was just joking, but it is a truism of society today. If it's free most of the time no one wants it, but put a price on it and BAM!, some SOB will steal it in a heart beat. :roll:
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
29nanomob
Copepod

Post by 29nanomob »

bluwtr wrote:I know Snoop, I was just joking, but it is a truism of society today. If it's free most of the time no one wants it, but put a price on it and BAM!, some SOB will steal it in a heart beat. :roll:

:!: well spoken