Update corals for sale/trade

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Update corals for sale/trade

Post by Fishfood »

I'm going to combine the 2 threads I had started.

This green favia is still available - $30 or trade for acro frags, looking for: A. humilis, A. samoensis, A. gemmifera, A. sarmentosa

4 unknown acros from Mr. Coral $10 each. They are small and not what I ordered. Will take trades for these things. 2 look like some type of A. millepora.

1 purple plating monti - $5
3 tri color acro frags $5

I might have that 4 head hammer for sale. I'm not sure if Buddy08 is going to take it or not.
mikester
Amoeba

Re: Impulse buy - need to sell something

Post by mikester »

INTERESTED IN THE WAR CORAL AND IF YOU COULD PM ON HOW TO CONTACT YOU THANKX
Fishfood
Chromis

Re: Update corals for sale/trade

Post by Fishfood »

updated info in first post.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

looks like the hammer is still available. $15

Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Bumping this again. Everything is still available. The green favia is much better looking than in the pictures, just ask buddy as he saw it yesterday. I'll throw in a tri color acro frag if you pick up the hammer or favia. May even do the last purple plating monti and tri color for $5. If you are interested in anything just send a pm and make an offer.
Buddy08
Copepod

Post by Buddy08 »

Can vouch for that. it had dark, light, and teal greens with a splash of a yellow hue to it. Wanted to take it home with me but im almost at my limit with favia's and acans... Need to test some sps's out now and see how they do. Great looking coral for sure!
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Everything except 2 of the tri color acros are gone. I'll take trades for them of different zoanthids. I'm talking like 1 polyp of something I don't have that I like.

I'm also considering selling my "Rose Millipora" colony. I don't know if its officially a rose milli but it does have hints of red. I just can't get reds to color up in my tank. Its the same thing with my red planet but that one is more of a pink/green. I don't have a current picture and don't know if I have my camera at home right now(Wifes out of town for work and may have taken it with her). $30 for the fully colony or trade for another acro to put in its place. I'll see if I can hunt down an older picture but it currently is one of the largest acros in my tank, which isn't saying much if you have ever seen Andy's acros grown out.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Fishfood wrote:Everything except 2 of the tri color acros are gone. I'll take trades for them of different zoanthids. I'm talking like 1 polyp of something I don't have that I like.

I'm also considering selling my "Rose Millipora" colony. I don't know if its officially a rose milli but it does have hints of red. I just can't get reds to color up in my tank. Its the same thing with my red planet but that one is more of a pink/green. I don't have a current picture and don't know if I have my camera at home right now(Wifes out of town for work and may have taken it with her). $30 for the fully colony or trade for another acro to put in its place. I'll see if I can hunt down an older picture but it currently is one of the largest acros in my tank, which isn't saying much if you have ever seen Andy's acros grown out.

Drew I cut a frag of that green apple acro the other day to trade you. I would eventualy like to trade you for a frag of your pearlberry (one of my favorit corals). If you want to work out a trade for your rose milli let me know. If you want to work out something I will be back in town next week. What do the tri color acro frags look like, are they the same as the others that I got from you?
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Andy - The tri-color is the same thing you got the other week. I'll frag the pearlberry for you and we can do that for the green apple. I'll have to take a look at what you have but if you want to work something out for the rose milli that would work also. I am not really available until after thanksgiving unless you will be around this weekend.

Drew
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Fishfood wrote:Andy - The tri-color is the same thing you got the other week. I'll frag the pearlberry for you and we can do that for the green apple. I'll have to take a look at what you have but if you want to work something out for the rose milli that would work also. I am not really available until after thanksgiving unless you will be around this weekend.

Drew
I will be out of town until Tuesday next week after that day I am off until Monday. I may have to go back out of town the next week again. Will any of those days work next week for you.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

yea either next weekend or maybe friday next week. I'm not sure if I'm taking off yet. I was planning on working just because the inlaws are here and will have been here for 2 weeks at that point. I could just take off and make a trip over to our place and that would take up a good chunk of my day.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

let me know what day works for you. I have friday after thanksgiving off.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I am off that day too and will be shopping in the morning and sometime that afternoon or Saturday we will be going to the rock and mineral show at the fair grounds. I am sure I can swing by at some point that day.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Have fun shopping. I figure if you want to trade for that milli I should probaby stop by and actually see what all you have. I'm looking for the last few sps for my tank and maybe some zoanthids. Sunday may work if you aren't going to be home friday or saturday.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I am sure we will be fighting the crouds some on Friday, but not sure how much the baby will let us. We may go to mobile to the thing at fair grounds on Friday or Saturday, even if we go to that on saturday I dont think that will be an all day thing. So Saturday or sunday will work for me if you want to come by and see what I have to trade.

Fishfood wrote:Have fun shopping. I figure if you want to trade for that milli I should probaby stop by and actually see what all you have. I'm looking for the last few sps for my tank and maybe some zoanthids. Sunday may work if you aren't going to be home friday or saturday.