Acan and favias FS

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Jonw
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Acan and favias FS

Post by Jonw »

I just got a acan and favia frag pack. I have about 25 different frags of about 20 different types and color paters. Frags range from $20 to $50.

I also have purple branching torch $25 per head.
A grade acan colony 8 inches by 6 inches $300 for the colony or I'll make frags, starting at $20 and going up depending on what you want.
Acan Encinata colony 8 inches by 6 inches $250 for the coloney or fragged to order.
Ultra favias I have 2 colonies, I'm will to frag both or will sell whole. One is purple, blue and green about 5 inches round $100 for the colony. the other one is about 4 inches wide and 12 inches long, green with purple and then bright blue centers. $300 or will frag.
I also have a bunch of nice $10 frags, some mushrooms and some ultra zoas, ultra lobos, ultra plates, elegances, and some amazing clove polyps, orange and green. Feel free to come by and check it out, I'm in pensacola PM me for more info.
bluwtr
Amoeba

Re: Acan and favias FS

Post by bluwtr »

Pics would go a long way to sell some of these. JMHO.
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
Jonw
Amoeba

Re: Acan and favias FS

Post by Jonw »

I'll post pictures of the bigger pieces, with the frags I have 20 different ones so it isn't really worth taking a picture of each one since they will and are selling fast. I'll try to get pictures of the bigger things since I can provide more then one of them. Feel free to come check them out, I promise they are better then anything you see for sale around here.