my homemade rock for your frags and stuff

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

evermann
Amoeba

my homemade rock for your frags and stuff

Post by evermann »

Some of you were able to see the rock I made and brought to the meeting at Kevins house (those were samples) made of southdown sand, crushed oyster shell and concrete...Some liked it, some were skeptical...If interested I could make a "special" rock for you. Just abt any shape, design or size (within limits)...It would be cured here to leech impurities and lower the Ph, through research I have learned the best method of doing this.....time. It takes abt 6-8 weeks to fully cure with water changes every 2 weeks...I've made arches, caves, tables and whts called lace rock...What I'm suggesting is, If interesed, lmk know now wht you want via drawing, picture or descripion and when the rock is ready, I will trade for a frag , cool invert or whatever, I'm easy....lmk if interested
How much for de women? *twack*
Ahh, your kung-fu is strong...
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

Due to overwhelming responce, this badboy gets a ^ ....Cmon guys dont be scared.....If you dont like it, you could always use it as bookend :roll: I am currantly using about 40 pounds of it myself as baserock (2 cave's and an arch with no ill-effects...Lets do this...I'll make one for you for free to satisfy curiousity. If you like it and thinks thats its worth tradin for, then we can work something out, if not, I have a sinkhole nearby thats beggin to be filled... :?
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

The only thing I think that might be a problem is most of the people needing rock right now don't have anything to trade....
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

can you make me one that would look like this?
Attachments
sabinesm.jpg
sabinesm.jpg (11.04 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

Well, I tried makin the statue but their d!#&$ keep breakin off (sounds like a medical problem), so into the sinkhole it went.........OK peeps, how bout I make a rock for you and give u .37 and a 4 yr old issue or popular mechanics with every rock....now thats a deal!!!!! :?

Like I stated earlier, the rock wouldn't be ready for abt 2 months.....No takers huh......ok
JPerkins
Amoeba

Post by JPerkins »

Evermann, I would be interested in frag rocks. I need some flattish rocks that would be good for glueing frags to.

If you get anything like that going, let me know.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Do you have any pictures of what your stuff looks like. I might be interested in a few months when i try to set up my FO tank.