Some stuff for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Some stuff for sale

Post by Fishfood »

I have the following items for sale:

Ushio 10k 250 watt MH bulb used about 6 months for an average of 5 to 7 hrs a day on an electronic ballast - $35

Used MH Parabolic Reflector set w/Mogul base, Slightly bent out of shape to accomidate my VHO's - $20

Used Marineland Tidepool S.O.S. Prefilter overflow - $35

Brand new never opened Kent 35gpd Hi-S RO membrane - $65

Drew
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Do you still have the overflow? Does work good? Is it noisy? How much flow can it handle? Does it have a fitting to attach plumbing? Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from? Oops carried away. Let me know if it's still availible, and do you want cash only or will you be willing to work a deal on some frags?

Joe
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

here is what it looks like new... I think the flow is 600gph. I never used it. It came with the tank that i bought last summer and sold a few weeks ago.
Attachments
sos.jpg
sos.jpg (7.42 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

here is what i found on line about it:

Designed to work in concert with the Tidepool BIO-Wheel Filtration Module or any other sump filtration system, the Tidepool S.O.S. (Silent Overflow Skimmer) balances the flow of water through an aquatic system...without requiring drilling or bulkhead fittings. It's silent, safe and capable of handling a flow rate of up to 600 gph (as much as 200 gallons more than other units)...and it comes complete with all hoses, standand connections and a reusable prefilter pad. The injection-molded Tidepool S.O.S. requires less space (both inside the aquarium and out). Its patented Adjustable Overflow Control Rod allows you to safely set optimum water levels...and eliminates that annoying "gurgle" normally associated with water drainage through a system. The Tidepool S.O.S. starts and maintains water flow via a safety siphon, no valves to fail. Water enters the Interior Skimmer/Prefilter Box and is siphoned through the heavy-duty polyfiber Prefilter Pad into an Outside Overflow Box. From there it enters the Sump Overflow Tube and is routed to the filtration system in place beneath your aquarium. For maximum efficiency, a secondary Safety Overflow Tube is also part of the distinctive Tidepool S.O.S. design.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

here is what it looks like... I need to clean it up!!
Attachments
overflow.jpg
overflow.jpg (61.95 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
overflowtop.jpg
overflowtop.jpg (78.14 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Hmm...I don't think that is going to handle the flow I am looking for. I will get back to you if I can use it though.

Thanks

Joe