anyone need a 55 gallon tank?

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

anyone need a 55 gallon tank?

Post by harbingerofthefish »

by the powers that be, I have a 55 gallon tank to get rid of. It's realy a FW setup (stand, NO light, etc). I got it from Mike a while back.

if anyones intrested, LMK.

thanks
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Put it in The Shopper! It's free to call an ad in, and when I posted my 55G for sale, I got several calls on it.
-Josh Murrah
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

how much for my old aquarium?
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Mike,

do you just want the tank or the whole lot back?

I'll fore warn you though...I chopped up the canister, and I found a home for your 2 UV retile bulbs.

Post by Guest »

I'm intersted in this tank if it's still available. Please email me.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Hey Phillip, Welcome to Mobile Bay Reef Keepers. If you are interested in a new tank then your best bet would be to give us a general idea in everything you need in equipment. Since there are quite a few of us around we have tanks, equipment, rock, sand etc for sale. Anyway start you a new thread in what you need and we will start looking for you.

Welcome aboard,

Kevin G.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
harbingerofthefish
Copepod

Phillip,
the tank is long gone. but are you just setting up? If so I couls prbally arang a smaller tank fro you.

Post by Guest »

Well.. I've decided to wait on saltwater as I will be moving in august and don't want to fight with it for that amount of time. I decided to go ahead with freshwater in my 29 gallon. However, I set it up and it leaks. Damn. I'm gonna re-seal it tonight unless someone has a cheap 29 galon or so that I can put on my crappy little iron stand. If so please let me know. Don't want to spend a whole bunch on it (Just spend quite a bit on the other stuff for the tank before I found out it leaked.) Thanks in advance if you can help.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Might want to check Wal-mart.... (Lord forgive me) they use to have empty 29 gallons pretty cheap.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I have a 29G, in good shape, with glass top, two strip lights, and a black basic stand with double doors (the one walmart sells). $60 for everything, come and get it!
-Josh Murrah

Post by Guest »

Happen to have a picture or two handy? What part of mobile are you in?

Post by Guest »

oh, all i saw at wal-mart was a 29G "kit" and I already bought filter, heater, etc.. I do need a hood and light though, so this $60 deal might be good.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Well, the only part of the setup I have that came from walmart is the stand (not part of a "kit", the stand is available at walmart in a seperate box, just like the 55G stand).

I live in west Mobile, close to the park on Leroy Stevens.
Attachments
P0003388.jpg
P0003388.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
-Josh Murrah