Sump for sale 36L 15D 16H

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Sump for sale 36L 15D 16H

Post by snoopdog »

Acrylic Sump 36L 15D 16H with probe holders and float holder. Partitioned to house a sand bed and has brackets for your intake hoses. This is a great sump and only has light scratches. There is a thick glass lid that was cut to fit the sump and covers over 3/4 of the total length. I am asking $200 which is only a fraction of what I paid for the sump.
Attachments
dscn2570.jpg
dscn2570.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
tanker stanker
Amoeba

Post by tanker stanker »

hey, Kev. I'm about to get that 75 I bought from u up n running. I'm making my own sump out of a 30 so I won't be needing yours. I dont think it would fit anyway. I bought Kedricks halides and now I'm starting on the sump and I painted the stand and all black.(dont worry...I'm a painter by profession so I'm doing it right.) anyway, if ur ever around in Daphne drop by and see it, Mike knows where I live. Paul
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Hey snoopdog...I will take the sump if you can wait till I get back ....I can't make it to mobile today and leaving in the morning for africa...will be back in about 32 days...I will take for sure if you can hold....send me an e-mail and let me know.... Tbmoore@cableone.net
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

ok
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Good... I will take it... should pick up at the next meeting if you are going. I will be getting back on the 21st of april.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Sure thing, i need the money. Getting that summer itch and wanting to do thing with landscaping the yard.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I need the sump....using rubbermaid and with my travels getting a little afraid...Thanks
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

It is a fine sump, cost enough to be an aquarium.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.