July MBRK meeting.

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Just a request... if any of you guys that are coming on Saturday have any extra Macro algea laying around, I would be really interested in a trade of some sort OR more than willing to pay you for it. We have some grape caulerpa? but are looking for some varietys for our sumps.
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

I'm going to be there this time ;)

I fpizza is the thing, I'll chip in too. Anyone voluntered to get it? don't get me wrong I'm not voluntering, I'll be doing my best just to make it to lIzs' house.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Amy I have some feather calerpa and a little bit of red tang heaven that I will trade for some grape calerpa.

Directions to the house:

Take I-65 north to exit 15 (Saraland/Citronelle). At the top of the exit ramp turn and go north. For those coming from Mobile that will be a left turn and if you are coming from Bay Minette, etc. you will turn right. Go aproximately 5 miles. On the left will be a subdivision called Janwood Hills. Turn left into Janwood (the street name is Janlake Drive). We are the 3rd house on the left. The house is tan/grey brick with a bright red door.

Who is gonna get the pizza? Do you want to wait till everyone gets to the house to order or what?

I CAN'T WAIT to see everyone.

Let me know!

Elizabeth :D :D :D
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Huge meeting

Post by Scott »

Here is who has relpied and who I have heard from. Still no word from Shawn or Bandon and Melissa though.

Charlie and Elizabeth
Josh and Deanna
Mike and Leslie
Kevin and Amy
Evermann
Planner60 and wife
Snakeman and Ryan
2 new people Josh is bringing
Alan
Scott and Nikki
Max and Dinah Reid
Ryan and Drue Peaslee
Chris Mayers
Cliff and Terry

Yup, you read it right, I talked to Terry this week and he said they were going to do everything in their power to make it to this one. This appears to be the largest meeting we have had, but I didn't ever get a head count at Mike's house. 26 people (with the possibilty of 29) how many pizzas and what on them? I will pick them up if nobody else can or they don't deliver. I have either forgotten some names or never got them(sorry). If you could tell us your real name it would help at the meeting.

See you all there!
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I am planning on attending, melissa will not be.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Ok forgot we did not have a stove and probably wont have time to go buy one today. I will pitch more in on pizza but need to know how pizza is getting there.
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

OK...let's talk Pizza...we have Godfathers, Pizza Hut and Dominos in Saraland and none of them deliver to my house. Why don't we wait and see who all is here....29 is a butt-load of people and order. Someone can go get it from my house.......or if someone want to pick up....get 2 of the biggest suckers you can find!

Hope it is not too late for this post. We have been looking around the house for chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everybody!

Elizabeth