FRAG TRADE: pom-pom/pink xenia on 5 lb. of LR

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

FRAG TRADE: pom-pom/pink xenia on 5 lb. of LR

Post by ShagMan »

I'm looking for a similar sized rock, and a softie frag of some kind... I'm easy, we have a 6-7' section of tank left to fill!! If you want a smaller size chunk of rock with xenia on it, that can be arranged with a bit of hammering... I'm thinning out my xenia, and the only way to thin it out for good is to trade away the xenia AND the rock it's on. Softies, looking for softies!!
Attachments
IMG_0830-small.JPG
IMG_0830-small.JPG (89.66 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
IMG_0829-small.JPG
IMG_0829-small.JPG (45.3 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Nobody? I'm gonna end up throwing this stuff out in the back yard, rock and all :)
-Josh Murrah
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

That's what I always do. It has become so common nd grows so fast that you have to pay someone to take it. I have a rock about the same size that is completely covered. It is starting to migrate to other rocks so I need to at least prune it, so out in the yard it goes.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

ShagMan wrote:Nobody? I'm gonna end up throwing this stuff out in the back yard, rock and all :)
Hey Josh I will take it, if you are going to throw it away. I will try to get some live rock for you. I will put it in this small aquarium I have at work. Let em know. John
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

FYI, I have more rocks with lots of pink/pom-pom xenia on it, if somebody will trade me a comparable but bare/clean liverock chunk for it. This stuff is like weeds to me, so anyone that wants some, can just trade me a clean rock to get some :)
-Josh Murrah