Share Your Bad Neighbor Stories

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Melissakins
Bristleworm

Share Your Bad Neighbor Stories

Post by Melissakins »

Brandon showed me this one. I'd be moving if I lived next to someone like this.

http://www.mostemailed.com/images/misc/badNeighbour/
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Mines nowhere near that bad. The guy across the street likes to get drunk and argue with the street light on my side of the street. At first I though he was debating the fine art of beer drinking with my house but I have since noticed that he is looking at the light.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

At first we thought from the title of your post that you were refering to us. I guess we are not that bad huh?
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Scott, those kinds of neighbors make it all the more entertaining.

I used to live across from an older lady who had an 8 foot iron fence around her property. She would stalk around her yard in a bath robe with a pistol shooting at cats in her yard. I'm not sure if the cats were really there or not.
The neighbors beside me would feed my dog corn cobs, and the neighbor on the other side had 3 jack russel terriers, that would yap yap yap anytime I stepped out back.
I'm very glad we moved :)
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Jason & Ryan, you guys have to come with us if we move... I'm having it written into the contract.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

We couldn't ask for better neighbors :)

Sorry if the subject of the post was misleading. LOL

Yeah, the lady in Montgomery was kinda creepy, we were getting home one night late and she was outside and all of a sudden, you heard Bang bang bang! and she's over there muttering something waving her gun around weaing that damned robe of hers. Brandon grabbed me and shoved me in the door. Freaky....

We tried not to make eye contact with her.

Another time, she came OVER to our place with a plate full of cookies or brownies. She said, Here, take these, I don't like the way they tasted, so I'm giving them to you.

We threw them out. Afraid they were laced with something. heh :?
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Don't get me started on this subject. Should i talk about my old mexican neighbors or the new neighbor that waters his roof with a sprinkler ? Or maybe his boxfan and window unit on a $180,000 house ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Well... I was robbed by my 18-year old neighbor. After we figured out it was her she denied it then we had her arrested. The girl was dumb enough to pawn off all our stuff at a local pawn shop using her drivers license! Her mother still lives there and she is still mad at us for having her daughter arrested. We never got all our stuff back and we're still owed money. Go figure!
Wind me up!
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Brandon ya'll could keep us in the guest house. Don't forget we have the neightborhood Crazy lady. Snoopdog I plan on putting a sprinkler on the roof of the shop i'm building.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Snakeman wrote: Snoopdog I plan on putting a sprinkler on the roof of the shop i'm building.
??????????
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate