Jan. Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Well it is getting closer and I am getting excited, I'm having meeting withdraws :lol: Do we have any kind of idea of how many folks will be attending yet? My daughter and her fiancia will be trying to make this one all the way from Metairie. I told them they better, they started us back up in this hobby with seeing thiers. Anyways, lets hear from more of you, Billy promises :wink: to walk straight this time :lol:
Karen
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I will try to come but won't know for sure until the day of. What time are you looking to get started?

Joe
Breadman
Amoeba

Post by Breadman »

I'll be there. I usually work on Saturday but I'm taking the day off just to make sure I can make it.

Can someone resend me the directions. I changed email accounts during my move and I didn't get an email.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Joe, 6:00 is the time Billy and Karen wanted it to start.

Breadman, I sent you an e-mail. If you did not get it e-mail me.

My wife and I are planning on coming. We will be bringing some dessert. I talked to Joy last weekend and her and Donnie are bringing Mexican cornbread.

From everyone else we will need crackers, cokes, beer, ice, appetizers, plastic utensils and bowls/plates, frags to trade and anything else that you might think could go with chili. Just pick or come up with one and post it here.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

As it stands now It is on a weekend that I am going to be working nights....if I was working days I could show up late but right now looks like I am f..
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Ryan and I will be there.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Crissie & I will be there and we will bring some brownies & Ice.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Brandon and I will be there

I'll be bringing hot Spinach/Artichoke Dip.

Bringing something different...no salmon dip this time...:)
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I'm contimplating this one. I haven't been to a meeting yet but want to get to one. Its just that I'm still working on my house and weekends are the best time to actually get work done. I will know more next week. Plus I'm at the point where I can start getting frags back into my tank.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

I'm pretty sure Laura and I will be there.
Wind me up!
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

It's sounding like a good turnout! :D Xster do you have your sleeping bag out yet? And Terry, I am crushed :cry: Shawn if you come can you bring the frozen food we discussed?
Karen
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I am too...I have missed several meetings because of wk....trust me if I could get off I would...as it is tomorrow is my first day off in almost three wks...unless they call me I should be off till thursday nt then wk 7 nts....that means I will be working nts....I really want to see everyone ...meet the new members and party a little...or a lot...I also wanted to ck out your setup.....still might make it but does not look good...Terry
JOYAWAITSYOU
Amoeba

We will be there for our first meeting :)

Post by JOYAWAITSYOU »

Karen thank you for the nice note. Donnie & I both will be there. I am excited about my first meeting. Sounds like a fun evening:) I will be bringing Mexican Cornbread & a Desert . We will see you on the 22nd &
Have a great weekend.

ps: I have finally posted 27 photos. So I have photos to share now :)

Joyawaitsyou
MY SECOND HOBBY...JOY'S PAMPERED POODLES....DIABLO....TOOTSIE ROLL.......& JOURNEY :)
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Kart Racer, I know you don't want to miss a chance to see how your babies are doing, let's hear from you! Better yet, lets see you! :)
Daniel. I will be doing maintance in the sump tomarrow, I'll let you know if your little friend is still there waiting for you. :wink:
Karen
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Karen, I will be working that Saturday and Sunday so I dont believe we will be able to make this one. I had posted my latest addition to my tank and a couple of my other hobby in the off topic area.