Jan. Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Enjoyed the meeting as always!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Karen and Billy for hosting- it was very nice, your tanks are beautiful and you puppy is a doll!!!

I left my piggy dish :roll: , if you would hold on to it for me and bring it to the next meeting I would much appreciate it.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Amyjoe wrote:Enjoyed the meeting as always!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Karen and Billy for hosting- it was very nice, your tanks are beautiful and you puppy is a doll!!!

I left my piggy dish :roll: , if you would hold on to it for me and bring it to the next meeting I would much appreciate it.
I am so sorry Amyjoe, but we fraged it out for everyone. :lol:
No, we will get it to you. Your piggies were SO good as always!
Karen
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Thanks Karen :)
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Great meeting..... Just what I needed to motivate me to do some tank maintenance today. Nice lookin tanks guys. We all need to take some pics and update the galleries ....... whoo yah

Thanks scott for helping me get the screws out of my ballast.... I would have felt like even more of and idiot if I would have tried to tap and drill them....... :oops: I knew those where box drive screws...yeah... ummm... I was just kidding...... ummm...the lighting is bad at my house... I got bad vision....... my dog ate it.... :P

I want to thank all those anhibriated for not puking on or around me. Twice seen chili would have ruined my night :)

Amyjoe..... loved the piggies as usuall.... you gotta get your plate back before the next meeting so'ze you can fill er up again.

Whose Cadillac was that ? :lol:
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Great Meeting I feel 20 years older today. Did anybody get a head count.? Thanks Karen and Billy for Hosting. Your tanks were awsome. Thanks Scott for the fish food. What kind of stuff is it? It look like Black powder. How much do you supose to use? See every body at the next one.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Thanks Billy and Karen for hosting. I had a great time.

I think there was approx 40 people there last night but I didn't exactly count.

Just use a pinch of the fish food. Don't use it as the only food though it lacks some of the other good stuff you need. Good foor protein though.

I hope everyone got the right frags. I should have marked the bags...............damnnovicefragger...........

Main thanks to Shawn for the commentary on needles on the front porch. That was seriously the funniest thing I have heard since the last meeting you were drinking at :lol: :lol: .

Eddie I will let you know about the echino. It looks good this morning.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Thanks Billy and Karen for hosting an awesome party. I hope I was not too bad last night. Things are still a little vague on what I did. I hope the bushes in the front yard will be ok. The tanks looked great. We had a great time, lets do it again soon.
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

Karen, thanks for having us :) Can't wait to see your other "project" up and running, and I just loved your tanks. Have a great day!
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Great party!! As usual I had too much fun. Ya'lls tanks look great, I'm going to come over with bags next time :wink: Sorry I couldn't find any crabs, They are all out this morning :roll: I'm gonna toss a few in the sump so they'll be easier to locate. The needle thing was pretty funny, I needed a diaper. When I woke up this morning all my clothes were laying in front of the tank???? I guess the fish got a free show :lol:
Jason, That beer was awesome!!! I have got to get into to brewing. I'm kinda disappointed that Billy didn't start speaking in tongues though, I was really looking forward to that. I think Andy stepped up and took his place pretty good though. Scott, thanks for all the goodies,I owe you BIG. Where did all that Jack go???
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

We want to thank ALL of you for such a phenominal turnout. We had a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone for the frags, we appreciate the contributions so much. The information is priceless on the bicolor bandit, we are in the process of capture as I type. It was good to welcome the new members to the club at this meeting. We look forward to the next gathering. Thanks again to EVERYONE for coming out. Have a terrific weekend.

Billy and Karen
Karen
mickeyfreak
Amoeba

Post by mickeyfreak »

Thanks Karen and Billy. The meeting was a good time even though my husband made a complete fool of himself. We appreciate your hospitality.
Crissie
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Scott wrote:damnnovicefragger
LOL
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Yeppers caught the Bicolor out of my tank this AM.... banished to the sump. Hate it because they are soo much fun and so cute.....
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

What's wrong with bicolors. I must have missed something last night or just can't remember.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

We put the bicolor out of Kev's tank in the office into my 29 and it immediately starting messing with my Monti's and SPS's :( Had to catch it before it killed all of my hard stuff.