Where's everyone been?

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

If I remember the story right an employee purchased it at the flea market and the owner really didn't want it. It is not suitable for many uses except sump/refugium because it looks pretty rough.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I left a message for Bob/Betty to give me a call back about their aquarium... the lady I talked to said they weren't in today, but she's pass my message along.
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

scott do you know if they were asking any money for it, or somebody to just haul it away?

Hope it's the latter... I'm not scared to do all the recaulking/refurbing, I did that with the 75G that I'm using for my sump.
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Kart Racer who is your wife, I think I have known every ex-employee to date, most on a fairly personal level.

The story is that Ashley picked it up at a yard sale for $10 I think. Bob did not want it and it has sat on the floor since. The rim looks rough and the sealant is fried. The glass is in fair shape and will only do for a snake or a sump, etc.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Snoop, My wifes name is Tammie. It has probably been 2 years or maybe a little more since she left.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I remember her.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate