Items for sale (updated)

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

finaddict
Amoeba

Items for sale (updated)

Post by finaddict »

Hello everyone. I'm sadly leaving the hobby and would like to sell the items that I have left after dismantling my tank. This is a very short list and anyone interested can contact me @ 251-947-4832 if no answer leave message or call 251-747-6455. I can take pics if needed but please email or call me first with your e-address.

100 gallon cube with stand, and a large canopy. ($250.00 obo)

Icecap 660 with wiring and waterproof endcaps (4-2ft bulb setup) ($125.00)

400 watt PFO ballast with 12K bulb and spider reflector,bulb should be replaced but will get someone by for now. ($150.00 obo)

kent Hi S RO/DI filter. Filters are old but water still tested fine. ($140.00)

Red Sea berlin skimmer that works well but is dirty from corralline algae (35$)

I finally got the chance to weigh the rock and it is 65lbs, it is dry but still has the purple stuff on some pieces , very porous and lots of holes ($80)

If anyone needing anymore dry base rock please let me know, my father- in law has a couple hundred pounds of rock that was brought back from Miami. This is the real coral rock that is taken from the beachs when they build a condo or other business. I personally went and looked at the different pieces and it is awesome. Very light and porous and full of holes for corals and fish to adapt to. Make arrangements with me on how much you need and you can pick and choose what pieces best suit you. It will be sold for 2.00 a pound

All of these items are used but still in fantastic shape. I tried to make the prices fair but I'm not going to give them away. If you have a reasonable offer then contact me and we will work something out.

Thank you everyone for looking at my items. I hope that somebody can get some use out of them. This has been a wonderful hobby and I'm sad to throw in the towel after all of these years but it is time for me to pursue less expensive endeavors. :cry:

Jeff Shaeffer
trixie@gulftel.com
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

details and pictures of the skimmer please.
Karen
finaddict
Amoeba

skimmer pics

Post by finaddict »

private email sent.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

can you tell me a little more about the ro/di unit?
finaddict
Amoeba

Ro/Di

Post by finaddict »

It is a kent Maxima Ro/Di hi S unit. It is rated at 35 Gallons per day according to Kents webpage. It has 3 canister filters and one long one across the top. It was purchased two years ago and still looks brand new. The water is still testing fine but I would recommend replacing the sediment cartridge if you purchase. There is a picture on the kent marine webpage.
I'll attach a pic of what my unit looks like except it doesn't have the pressure gauge.