Phone number

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

Phone number

Post by sb1227 »

Can one of you in Mobile look in the phone book and get the number for the Fed Ex facility? The have my T5 lights and don't want to bother to bring them out here :evil: although they deliver out this way all the time. They want me to drive all the way out there to get them, so I think it's time to call. I can't find anything in the web yellow pages and the main number is automated so I can't get any info. Thanks, Sue
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

You can't call the offices. You have to call Fed Ex corp. I think the number is 1-800-GOFEDEX. I had to call them a few weeks ago and it really sucks. I hate the voice recognition crap they have. You would be better off letting them deliver it than spending a couple of hours on the phone but it might be worth a shot.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I tried that, but it would just say it's being held at the holding facility for me to pick up. They did this once before and even the regular drivers were surprised, they said that particular driver just didn't want to deliver. I may try to ask one of them, I just don't have time to go all the way to Mobile right now. Grrrr. I was hoping maybe there was a local number I could call.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

If you say customer service you can get a real person that can contact the facility and have them hold it. If it is not already on the truck and you get someone who wants to be helpful. Good luck with that :roll: .
Wanted: to set up a tank again.