Calcium Reactor for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Calcium Reactor for sale

Post by Fishfood »

Well since I've lost almost all of my acros I decided to move in a different direction and can probably keep the calcium where I need it with my dosing. Here is a picture of the reactor. I got it from Josh. It still works but I have other uses for the money. Image

I added a few new things when I got it. Just small gadgets here and there. It is used and looks used but I don't think you will have it sitting out next to your tank, or I hope not.

It has this media in it: http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fus ... 7/cid/3281 and I have a extra bag of it laying around. I also have an extra CO2 tank that I picked up. I'd like to get $250, which i paid for it and then added a few extra things along with the 5 bags of media and the extra CO2 tank.

Let me know if you are interested.

Drew
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I'm surprised there has been no interest for a calcium reactor.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I would have snapped it up not long ago, but I think I'm going to stick with the two-part for now. I'm too paraniod to change anything. :lol: :lol:
lwready
Amoeba

Post by lwready »

Does the calcium reactor replace the "A" & "B" additives for a reef?

How does it work?

Thanks
Larry

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. Gandalf
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Here is little article about how they work.

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2002- ... /index.php
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

If I didn't have two I would buy it. Isn't is a MRC? You know LPS still need Ca and Alk, some need a lot and if you ever add a clam you will wish you never sold it. I just hate dosing so much I could never go back (I did revisit dosing for a while but goin through a the large size of B-Ionic in a month made me set it back up). Would you consider selling the CO2 regulator seperate?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I have a clam :wink: If it doesn't sell and I eventually get that much demand for alk/calcium I might set it back up but right now I just don't need it. I can't keep the coraline off of the glass and that was when the acro's were actually doing well and growing.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Scott wrote:If I didn't have two I would buy it. Isn't is a MRC? You know LPS still need Ca and Alk, some need a lot and if you ever add a clam you will wish you never sold it. I just hate dosing so much I could never go back (I did revisit dosing for a while but goin through a the large size of B-Ionic in a month made me set it back up). Would you consider selling the CO2 regulator seperate?
By the way do you still have frags of that frogspawn?
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I have a few people that contacted me last time I was selling frags. I am pretty sure that I will still have some. I may not be keeping much, it really doesn't like too much flow and I am afraid that I might have too much flow for it in the new tank.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
lwready
Amoeba

Post by lwready »

After reading the article you referenced I am interested in the calcium reactor.
Larry

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. Gandalf
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Scott wrote:I have a few people that contacted me last time I was selling frags. I am pretty sure that I will still have some. I may not be keeping much, it really doesn't like too much flow and I am afraid that I might have too much flow for it in the new tank.
I figured that much. I have a few dead spots. But I also have a non branching Hammer that is getting blasted and loves it.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

lwready wrote:After reading the article you referenced I am interested in the calcium reactor.
Well there goes the if it doesn't sell I'll eventually set it back up... haha. Let me know when you would like to get it. I do live in pensacola and work in Daphne but don't get over that way for anything else, although I might try to make the next meeting.
lwready
Amoeba

Post by lwready »

My sales territory includes Pensacola, My biggest customer is Sacred Heart! It will be week after next when I am in Pensacola, I do intend to go to the meeting on the 4th.
Larry

Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

are you in the area on the weekday or weekend. I typically get home during the at about 5:00 pm.
lwready
Amoeba

Pensacola

Post by lwready »

I work in the area until 5 on weekdays, then normally drive back to Mobile or on east. I could meet you after 5 one day, no problem. It is normally on a Tuesday or Thursday.

Larry
Larry