American Idol

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

American Idol

Post by snoopdog »

I never have watched American Idol but this was great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD_vn1G9C5c
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

LOL that was great :)

:shock:
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I hate to admit it but I did watch the tryouts a week or so ago and it was funny as hell.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I can't stand the show. I had to watch it when my old roommate was living here. I did however watch the tryouts for this year because its funny to see people who think they can sing who just flat out suck. Once the actual contest part starts with the selected people I won't turn it on.
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

I love that show! Never miss it.
-Kristyn
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

I have enough reality in my own life.

I sing well enough for the shower, but I know better than to go on TV and show the world my misconceived, delusions of grandure.

'Course, there was this one time ... In an extremely drunkin' state, I was convinced to stand in front of a bar room full of other drunks and sing with three friends.

That was several years ago ... But I still hang my head in sorrow for the damage I did to those poor people whom used to like the song "Neon Moon".

True story, BTW.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Was that during Gentlemens Night Out ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Post by donkeyclubmember »

No he stays behind the bar with his hands out of view at those. Guardgranpa.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I feel sorry for the kids that truely think they can sing and they get landblasted buy Simon. But I dont miss a night!
Karen
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

donkeyclubmember wrote:No he stays behind the bar with his hands out of view at those. Guardgranpa.
The bar is the best place to be sometimes. Everyone, at some point, comes to see the barkeep. Plus, I have my own private stage.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Thanks to who guardbaby?
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

Why thanks to you, Donkey Member.
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Who is your daddy?