Tank and stuff for sale.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Tank and stuff for sale.

Post by Scott »

I may need to sell my 100 gallon tank along with most of the stuff that is in it and the equipment. I would prefer to sell it as a package but I realize that the probablity of that happening is not good so after a week or so I will start parting out.

The big problem is that I will be going out of town probably tomorrow and will not be back for two weeks. I will be home 3-27 for approx 3 days and then I will be leaving again for probably another 10 weeks. Not every coral that I have will be for sale but I shoud know more very soon. After that I will make a list. I will see if I can take some pics when the lights come on tomorrow. I have no idea of a price, if you want to make me an offer or ask a question send a pm and post here that you sent me one. I will do my best to asnwer questions as quickly as possible but remember that this is not an ordinary situation. I will make a detailed list of the equipment asap but there is a compete running system there with fish, lr and corals.

There is a Euro-reef ER8-2 skimmer, K2R calcium reactor, (2) XM 250w metal halides, (2)actinic VHO's and I'm sure other things. No test kits or other equipment not in/on the tank will be somd because this is a temporary arangement. The coral list will be the contigent on the participation of others that I am asking to hold some things for me. If you are interested post it here.

Here are some old pics of the tank. It looks a lot different but you can get an idea of the set up.http://www.mbrk.com/viewtopic.php?t=105 ... re+meeting

I also have a 60 gallon cube tank, stand and canopy. The tank is brand new and undrilled. The stand and canopy need new hinges and were painted and I started to strip it so that it sould be stained but ran out of time. If anyone is interested let me know.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
jagal
Amoeba

PM Sent

Post by jagal »

PM sent
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

OMG is this new job making you get rid of it ? Is this your only tank ATM ? If you are I want a hunk of the original Candy Coral.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
peleg
Amoeba

Post by peleg »

pm sent
135 reef,
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

If you break it up, I would be interested in some of the equipment.

I hope, however, you can sell it complete to avoid the hassle.