FYI for acro freaks

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

FYI for acro freaks

Post by Fishfood »

Aquaria, dave, has recently been buying hand picked lots of Acros. I will be stopping by this afternoon to look, but not buy unfortionatly(I'm broke). I got a call from someone that told me that these are some of the nicest Acros he has seen in the area. He also said when he stopped by at lunch today people were there trying to their hands on these corals so hopefully there are some for me to look at, at least.

Hopefully Dave will continue to bring in these type of acros instead of the browned out stuff he has been getting in the past. With Aquaworks closing down no one was realling bringing in nice acros.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

That's nice to know, I need to go see him soon anyway. :lol: Let us know what you think. He does get some nice ones in, they usually go pretty quick though.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

His last order was a mixed batch with mostly LPS... They were really nice. It had 3 or 4 acros from what i was told. There was only one left when i went the day after he got the stuff in. While I was there he made it sound like he was going to do a full 50 count acro order. I may completely wrong with that but that is what he hinted at. With what my informant, lance, told me he was swamped at lunch and stuff was going fast. All he could tell me was of all the pinks, blue, purples, and greens that he saw, and of the green tipped pink milli he picked up. Dave even said of the few that he had in last week that they were the nicest he has ever order.

I'll post this evening if i make it by and if he has anything left. Depending on what this rain does I might just head home.
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

working less then a mile from teh place I visit frequently...

his tanks are busting with corals... I left before he got the second shipment of the day... the "acro shipment" I heard him mention...

I did see many nice ones, i wish i had the lightning and room for them.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

mykpoz wrote:working less then a mile from teh place I visit frequently...

his tanks are busting with corals... I left before he got the second shipment of the day... the "acro shipment" I heard him mention...

I did see many nice ones, i wish i had the lightning and room for them.

and money!

I guess he only got 25 acros in today but 15 were sold by 5:30 when i got there. From what he has left they look nice so i can only imagine what the ones that sold look like. I think I'll stick with frags.