WTS Ton of stuff

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

WTS Ton of stuff

Post by snoopdog »

Aqua C Remora 6" total deep. 3" off back of tank. 6"wide 18'tall and that is with collection cup. Not a scratch on it, should be completely clean in time to sell. It is soaking in vinegar. Should have a Rio 800 with it, or maybe a Maxi-Jet. $75.00 Retails at $150 or higher.

Red Sea Berlin - no pump $50.00

Premier RO filter, cartridges pretty new, about 80gph. It says 5 stage, but i think it is a 4 stage.

Universal Marine 1/5 hp Chiller $200, with controller.

Off Topic - 2 Sony color PDA's one is brand new model PEG-SJ22/u. One is a year old PEG-T615C. Both in perfect shape, very very rarely used.
Last edited by snoopdog on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

how much for the ro unit, and tht skimmer is a hang on isnt it?
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

You have a pic of the aqua c skimmer?
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Will get kev to post to you guys tonight.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Just another question, were you guys haveing any problems with it all that you would like to disclose?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Here is the manufacturer page http://saltaquarium.about.com/gi/dynami ... Remora.htm

It only skimmed for a while for me. After taking it down and replacing it then going to the manufacturers page they say there is a screw that you pull out to clean the injector, i cannot find this screw they speak of. I personally think it needs a thorough cleaning but i cannot find how to get the injector apart. Maybe soaking it in vingegar for a few days may get it. Only problem is that it stopped skimming for me. Of course her tank has so much macro algea there may not be much left to skim out of the tank. Also i have a Universal Marine 1/5hp chiller for sale too. I think $200.00 on it. Also barely used, been sitting in my closet for a year now. I will go down on the skimmer to $65.00
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Honestly, $65 for the remora hang on is not bad at all. But if it works. Are you willing to let me give it back to you if it does not skim?
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

bump....Questions on the skimmer, the ro and out of curiosity, what max size tank u think that hp chiller will cool?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah if the skimmer does not work you can return it, as long as you take care of it. The max on that chiller would be about 75-100 gallons max. It really does not depend on water volume, more on the ambient temperature of your house, and how high your lighting raises your temp. With our house, we keep it at 78-80 in the house. With the chiller on our 75 gallon the tank could stay 76 degrees easy with the halides on. Chillers are designed to slowly lower the temp of the tank.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

I'm def interested in the chiller, (I'd like to come by and take a look at it whenever it's convenient) and poss the ro unit..
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I am on vacation this week, come by when you want. I live in West Mobile off of Shillingers road. The chiller is in great shape.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

How much are you wanting for the PDA's snoopdog?
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Ack they are on Ebay now
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Evermann, sorry about not calling you back. I called the phone number that called my cellphone and the lady that answered kinda acted like she had no idea who had called me from there. I never answered the phone because i kinda...sorta know someone that works there and was upset that someone had given the guy my cell phone number. Sorry, case of missing identity. I will call you tomorrow.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

The Remora is still for sale, all other is sold and has been picked up.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.