Things that make you go HMMMM

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Things that make you go HMMMM

Post by Amyjoe »

Okay, I work a really weird schedule and some people are aware of that but you know it is very strange to get home at 4AM in the morning and find a bad of MacroAlgea on your front step. How weird is that?

Could someone shed some light on where it came from so I know who to thank?

I kinda reminded me of those practical jokes people use to play :roll: the one with the dog poop in the bag at the front door. I couldn't see in the bag in the dark and I was worried about moving it too much not knowing what it was.... :shock: Then I see these bristle worms crawling around looking for air...

I couldn't bring myself to waking Kevin to find out what it was doing out there. Well thanks to the mystery macroalgea angel.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Maybe one of your fishies lost a tooth! :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I had dropped it off. I talked to Kevin yesterday because I was going to be in your area. He said he was leaving and would be home later and that he needed some macro. I couldn't wait around for him to get back so I left it on the front porch. He must hve been home already. I didn't even think about ringing the bell and since he was going to Lowes I didn't figure that he would be home yet.

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Glad to know it was you! Concerned me (not knowing where it came from) about putting it in the tanks but I couldn't just leave it out to die.

Thank you so much!
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Thanks buddy, the stuff looked great. Now i have an awesome collection of algea. For a person that is never happy (me) i cannot seem to light my sumps the way i want to . The 75 gallon is closer to what i want than the 29 gallon. Has anyone seen any low profile lighting for like a sump/refugium that is really bright, 10k ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate