WE'RE BACCKKKKKKK

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

lzb3
Copepod

WE'RE BACCKKKKKKK

Post by lzb3 »

GUESS WHAT GUYS....WE ARE COMING HOME!

You heard it right. We are moving back to mobile. And we have a 250 gallon set up for sale. We have no place to put a tank of that size in our new home. The cabinet is the same one that was originally designed to go on the 500 gallon setup we had when we were in Mobile. We are going to keep the skimmer, ballast and calcium reactor, but the rest has to go.

Livestock, rock, plumbing...all of it. Oh, and we want some rock too....just a few peices for the new tank. We are probably gonna get a 60 or 75 gallon or something. We want to have a tank with sea horses or something.

We lost all of our sps due to a urchin chewing through a cord in our sump. The copper in the electrical cord killed all of it. It even killed our basketball sized purple rimmed green cap. What we do have is a tank filled with shrooms, ricordia and various assorted softies and lps. Who ever buys the tank gets all that too.

Please someone help us out with this. We cant keep this tank and it will just be stored in our shed. If nothing else, help us with the livestock. If we have to transport the tank, we will have no tank to put the livestock in when we get to the new house.

I can't seem to attach a picture. I seem to be stupid today. Go to my pics in the gallery. Maybe there is a pic in there. If there isnt i can email you the pic. Let me know.

I am sooo eager to see you guys again. We have missed you all soooo much. Let me hear from all of you.

Much love to you all!

Elizabeth
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Wow I did not know Urchins could chew through plastic !
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Glad to see you guys coming back! I'm still in Texas!
Wind me up!
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

snoopdog wrote:Wow I did not know Urchins could chew through plastic !
They can chew on rock...why can't they chew on plastic?

Hehe....
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIZ!!!!!

THAT is SO awesome... Glad to hear your headed back this way!!!!

Can't wait to see you I think I hear Party at the Guinn's Calling!!!!!
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????