125 gallon complete set-up

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Kart Racer
Copepod

125 gallon complete set-up

Post by Kart Racer »

Any interest in a complete 125 gallon set-up? If I sell it, I would want to sell it complete, everything I have for it would go down to food, test kits and a 35 gallon barrel for making salt water in.

Jeff
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Anyone? For somewhere around 800-1000? It probably wouldnt hurt to replace the lights bulbs in it.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Your never going to get any replies without pictures, specifications, details. This is just common courtesy to post these things, people want to know specifically what they are spending there $800-$1000 on.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

The post was to see if there was any interest and if someone was, I figured that they would ask what was included. If I assumed too much then my mistake. The tank is a standard 6' long 125 gallon with stand and canopy. The canopy is white, I never repainted it from when I bought it. It has 3- 175 watt halides in it and 4- 4' vho actinics. Has 2 HOB overflows that feed a 4' long 40 gallon sump/fuge. Fuge area has sand live rock rubble and cheato. Also has a recirculating skimmer with a pump to feed it and 2 mag 7 return pumps. Tank has about 120 lbs of sand and around 125-150 pounds live rock, some big pieces, some smaller. 2 clown fish, atlantic blue tang and a lawnmower blenny are the only fish with a pair of coral banded shrimp. Corals include a small acro frag, galaxea, torch, purple tip frogspawn, hammer coral and several kinds of polyps and mushrooms here and there that came on the live rock. Also has a BTA that the clownfish will not go anywhere near. Has 2 SEIO powerheads for circulation also. 24" PC light over the sump, Kent aqua-doser, test kits, refractometer, salt, water barrel. If it has anything to do with this tank it would go. Can post up some pics this evening hopefully.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

So are you getting out of the hobby, or going with something different ?
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

I have a small tank that I would keep but I have to make myself do water changes and anything else with this one. I guess it has become more of a chore than a hobby at this point. I cant even remember the last time I even looked for anything new to put in it let alone bought anything for it. Where as before I went out at least once a week looking and buying anywhere from Pensacola to Biloxi.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah me too. I have recently thought about a new tank but honestly I still do not think my heart is in it. I just can't see myself spending money on corals and fish as I used to. I really think I need to wait till the kids move out of the house.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
steagfs
Amoeba

Post by steagfs »

I may be interested but I'll need to see pics before I can say for sure.
Last edited by steagfs on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Will post some up for you.
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

See if this works.
Attachments
DSCF0906.JPG
DSCF0906.JPG (32.63 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

The BTA split
Attachments
DSCF0913.JPG
DSCF0913.JPG (41.32 KiB) Viewed 3907 times
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

One more, I have more to post but my internet is crawling(gotta love paying for Comcast and it is slower than dial-up lately)
Attachments
DSCF0899.JPG
DSCF0899.JPG (61.8 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

I am not sure if my camera is that bad or if it is my picture taking but the colors are not even close to how they are really.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

It is the flash, you need to turn it off when taking close up pictures. Also set your white levels.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Kart Racer
Copepod

Post by Kart Racer »

Anyone give me $600 for it all?