Tank crash sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

flricordia
Amoeba

Tank crash sale

Post by flricordia »

A friend of mine called me last night that her tank looked bad so I went over and it was beginning to crash. I pulled all the livestock and it is now in my tnaks and I must move it out quick. Fish are pretty much spoken for mainly because I had to get them into my main tank and can't get them out till I can pull the LR which I can't do till I get her corals out of the spare tanks I set up last might.
There are frogspawn, torchs, zoanthids, pagoda, orange plate, mushrooms, zenias, and other corals. Prices are going to be very cheap but I can't list them for each coral. If you are close to Milton come by and see what there is. Practically be giving them away at frag prices.
I work M-F and get home after 5pm. Saturday i have to go and get the LS (400#s) out and it is probably already turned, but it will be offered as dry sand (must rinse well) at 50cents pound. If if Caribbean pink.
Call after 5pm 850 626 8239 Mike
tswtrskier56
Amoeba

Post by tswtrskier56 »

Hey, when you go get the sand, Ill take pretty much all of it, i have to lay a sand bed in a 180 gal tank, just getting started up so it dont matter to me if its live or not, will be months before its got the bacteria going good anyways.
MR TANG
Amoeba

Post by MR TANG »

PM sent
flricordia
Amoeba

Post by flricordia »

everything of hers is sold. Thanks all.