where in mobile?

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

2Timer
Amoeba

where in mobile?

Post by 2Timer »

I'm just getting started again. I lived in pensacola last time I had a tank and there were a couple of good places to shop. I'm ready to buy live rock now (I need about 120 lbs).

Where are my best options?
captslipeasy
Amoeba

Post by captslipeasy »

progressive marine and b&b pet stop is all we have in mobile. fat fish in daphne allso.
redpheonix
Copepod

progressive

Post by redpheonix »

Progressive will be your best bet... they are located on government/hwy 90  in tillmans corner.  if you come down university until you run into hwy 90 then turn right and head towards tillmans corner you will pass mobile lumber on your left. right past mobile lumber as you start to come up the hill there will be two small strip malls on your left. Go between them and on the backside of the left building you will find progressive.  Its best to go by the after 2:30 monday - friday or around 12-1 on sat. There phone number is 251-665-0564.   Give him a looksee and hes probably got everything you need and then some.      Hope this helps you out.   welcome back to the hobby again...    Zack
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Being in Theodore, you're super close to Progressive. As already mentioned, It's right behind Lowes in Tillman's Corner. Kind of hidden in the middle of those steel buildings. There is also the mail order route for live rock.