Panther grouper, Snowflake eel, Brown banded shark need home

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

susieshark
Amoeba

Panther grouper, Snowflake eel, Brown banded shark need home

Post by susieshark »

Closing down my tank I no longer have time for. The above fish need a good home. Write if interested.
Squirrelboy
Amoeba

I have someone interested

Post by Squirrelboy »

I have someone who would like to take these. Please let me know ASAP and he will make arrangements. Thanks!
jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

fish

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

So I saw them at B and B today and that shark look so mean. How did Band B end up with them? They definately need a big, big tank.
kristo
Copepod

Post by kristo »

when i was there getting some bags for my frags, i over heard them talking that the person called bill and he accepted to keep them. even though he will probably sell them for a ridiculous price.
~Kris~

"You can not start a revolution with a silk glove."~Joseph Stalin
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

kristo wrote:when i was there getting some bags for my frags, i over heard them talking that the person called bill and he accepted to keep them. even though he will probably sell them for a ridiculous price.
That's good news, that wasn't a banded cat shark, it wouldn't live long in that "little" tank. It could barely turn around in there, let alone swim.
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
reefman8471
Amoeba

Shark

Post by reefman8471 »

Yeah it turned out to be a Nurse Shark. He was about three feet long. Somebody bought him last night to put him a 150 although he said he was getting a 300 this summer to put him in. That too will turn out to be too small. Hopefully he will eventually take him to the Estuarium or a similar public aquarium.

James
There are no problems; only solutions.
Squirrelboy
Amoeba

Post by Squirrelboy »

I saw a picture of it on craiglist and thats what I thought it was, thats insane needs to go to a better place Bill should have donated it or talked them into donating it to a larger system.
kristo
Copepod

Post by kristo »

i agree completely. someone is going to kill him when he grows to big... sad sight... :cry:
~Kris~

"You can not start a revolution with a silk glove."~Joseph Stalin